Do guys think short girls are attractive?

Lol I'm just asking this because I'm so insecure

l just want to hear people's opinions

oh and tell me how tall are you people? :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Short people got no reason

Short people got no reason

Short people got no reason

To live

They got little hands

Little eyes

They walk around

Tellin' great big lies

They got little noses

And tiny little teeth

They wear platform shoes

On their nasty little feet

• :(

• Hahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I like you

• Like you too. ; - )

What Guys Said 13

• I'm 5'9"

A girl of almost any height can be attractive. Just because you're 4 feet tall or 9 feet tall doesn't automatically mean you're attractive or unattractive. There are many many other factors that make up a human that make him or her attractive or unattractive.

• Ohhhh yes the shorter the better I'm 6'0" and I LOVE when girls are shorter than 5'4" it's beyond cute pretty much because I have a thing for small feet and hands so it's just super cute

• oh hell yea! I love short girls. just as long as she is not a midget either. I think 4' 10" is the shortest I go for. and 5' 6" being the tallest

• I've always prefer short girls. I'm 5'9

• If a girl is attractive to me it does not matter if she is 4'10 or 6'5. I am 5'6.

• im 6 ft and yes short girls can be attractive

• I'm 6ft 2in, and I love short girls. Between 5ft and 5ft'4in is my ideal range for a girl.

• Yeah I think it's attractive. I don't know if I would date someone shorter than 5ft though

I'm 5'8

• I'm 6 foot tall, short girls seem for feminine to me

• If their face is to me. I am 5 ft. 9.

• there are lot of short girls than tall girls

• Of course silly. This beauty is only 5' & tell me what guy wouldn't just love to show her off.

link

• Some do. Some don't.

I'm 5'11''. And I personally like a girl around 5'9'' or 5'10'', which is tall.

But even if a guy prefers tall, remember that your height is JUST ONE aspect of you. You can't change it anyway, so why not concentrate on your other aspects.

• Youre right, but no trying to sound superficial or anything but no body will ever give a shit about you if you're not attractive looking and being tall makes you sexier, that's all :)

What Girls Said 5

• How short are we talking? 'Cause I'm 5'4/5'5 and by me that's tiny because all the guys are upwards of 6'0 with 6'4 being the average. And the girls are all taller than me too, but I'm about as short as a lot of the guys are willing to go because they already have a foot on me.

So how short are you?

• I'm 5'3" (161 cm)

• Lol it'd be great...hehe I'm a bit shorter than you though

• stfu girls please lol

• According to my limited experience on things, yes they do.

I am 5'2 so I am basically in the midget category too. I got teased a lot in High School.

• This is such a broad question. Short and tall girls can be attractive. That has absolutely nothing to do with height...although if you're asking ONLY about height preferences, most guys prefer women who are shorter than them.

• I'm 4'11. I wish I was taller lol. But my boyfriend says I'm pretty and we're made for each other cause hehh's short too lol

• I hear lots of guys talking about how they like short girls...I'm really short myself (4'9 and 1/2)