What is 'beautiful'?

Is a tiny waist and a rack all it really takes?

Most Helpful Guy

• This question is impossible to answer. Haven't you ever heard the saying "beauty is in the eye of the beholder"? Tis true. It can be anything from a huge rack and butt, nice hips, legs and face, long legs, silky smooth tanned skin, blond hair green eyes, all the way to just intelligence and an amazing smile. Physically, I'm a butt and leg guy, but that doesn't necessarily make a person "beautiful". I can be a real sucker for eyes too. If you have any type of bright "cat eyes" (I assume you all know what that means) especially bright light crystal blue eyes...I will ask you for your number right on the spot!

What Guys Said 6

• Sometimes that'll be enough. Other times, great legs and an asssss will do it. All four makes it perfect if physical features are all that's important. But true beauty can only be found in the eyes of the beholder's because only he has the right combination to what his mind desires. The best thing a girl can do is look the best she can for what she has. Often that's more than enough to please the most discriminating guy.

• I know some beautiful ladies with big waists and tiny racks. Those are not even factors for what really constitutes a beautiful woman. In fact about 95 % of what makes a woman beautiful is between her ears and well beneath the skin.

• NOpe. especially not to a guy that likes thick girls or an ass-man..

But I believe every girl can be beautiful if she knows how to work with what she's got.

• thats not all it takes but it does help...

• If they have a tiny waist and a rack they aren't defiantly beautiful, so no.

• hmm id narrow it down to just a rack

What Girls Said 4

• I don't think many people are beautiful. It's the best compliment you can give or receive I think (when it comes to looks anyway). I consider someone beautiful when they are in proportion, don't need make-up, dress classy. Usually I would only class a girl as beautiful and there is only one man I have ever called beautiful.

• Those things are easy to get. There are plently of women out there that have both of those features. Being beautiful implies something beyond just looking pretty, it's something unique. Physical beauty fades and if there isn't much else to that person, well... they could find themselves extremley lonely.

• Well you also need a cute face and a nice ass too LOL

• Every country, culture, society, and person has a totally different idea of what makes someone beautiful. To say that one attribute makes a person beautiful is crazy, lady!