VPL question for ladies

We all hate the visible panty line, but what is it that distinguishes the look of the VPL of womens underwear vs mens?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, women usually wear thinner fabrics and tighter clothing. It's really only as simple as that!

• Someone noticed and mentioned my vpl and I wasn't in a skirt, yet they KNEW somehow I was wearing panties and no, they weren't pink under white. She would never explain other than to say the lines are different on women's

• Well, i guess she is right, I mean, girls naturally have wider hips and therefore bigger thighs, the elastic edges can kind of burrow themselves into your flesh making it more visible on people. Maybe thats it?

• Lol, ok, these days I worry about VDL rather than VPL

What Girls Said 3

• who said we all hate the VPL?

• It's interesting how you're a guy but you have one of the default avatars for female members...

I'll just say this: if a man's panty lines are visible, then his jeans are too tight.

• um, I don't understand the question, often I do not obsess about little details like visible panty lines

• Apparently the two appear differently

• Yah I don't know, I don't look for underwear lines.

What Guys Said 1

• I like VPL on girls haha