Quick question about Men's scarf length/style.

So a friend of mine bought me a doctor who *tardis* scarf. Its blue and has police box written on it, its really nice. So I was wondering, how can you tell if a scarf is for a guy? Is there a certain length? This one is about 6 foot but feels like its not long enough. I'd add a link but it won't let me. If you want to see it search "tardis scarf"

Most Helpful Guy

• Guys can wear scarves. I personally do not, but a scarf is considered unisex.

If you like it, buy it. Stop worrying about what everyone else thinks about you and your tardis scarf.

In fact, you might be surprised by how many compliments you'd get with it.

What Girls Said 1

• Men that wear scarfs are considered feminine so it really doesn't matter, just wear it and flaunt it.

What Guys Said 2

• I would think most conservative scarfs that are thick are for guys. Something about how you wear it as well. That's one cool scarf.

• As long as it's not dragging the ground you're good. Only wear it in winter or you'll look very odd (to put it nicely).