Peak Lapel Suit At the Office?

I had bought this peak lapel suit (with bow tie) for a wedding dinner. But I don't know if I can wear this suit for an interview at some office? Here is the link: link

Most Helpful Guy

• No.

Peak lapels are fine.

But that's a tuxedo. The elements that make it a tuxedo are the satin facing on the lapels, covered buttons and the stripe down the side.

Nice tux. Hope you got it altered so it fits you well, and you should feel free to break it out for any relatively formal evening event.

But its not for daytime, or business.

What Girls Said 1

• It looks a bit too formal for an interview honestly. Just as you can go to an interview underdressed, it's certainly possible to overdress as well, depending on the position you are applying for

What Guys Said 2

• It's a nice suit but I would not suggest it for an interview. Also it would be a lot safer to go with a solid colour tie and pastel shirt rather than a white shirt and bow tie, it will make you look more business professional rather than like you're going to a fancy party or something like that. Again nice suit but not for every situation, hope my advice helps :)

• Step Brothers was a great movie, but you shouldn't follow its career advice. :)