Guys and gals:Haircut question?

I just need your opinion: Should I cut my hair short, maybe around shoulder length? Is it going to suit my face shape? or no need for a haircut?

My current hair: link

My DP: link

Most Helpful Guy

• Obviously I don't know you, and there is only the one photo to go by. I like the long hair as it suits you. I can't picture you with short hair.

That being said. If you want to try something short, go for it.

Tell the stylist what you basically want style wise. But you want it to accent your face. You don't want your face to take away from the style. You don't want your face looking to long or wide or whatever.

You're an attractive woman. Your face is quite symmetrical (that's a good thing.)

Quite often women with those assets can pull off just about any style.

:-)

What Guys Said 4

• I like hair that goes about halfway down the back or at least a little past the shoulders. That should look good on you.

• I'd trim like 3 inches. That will give it a fresh cut and get rid of the split ends, yet leaving your gorgeous long hair.

• I would go a little longer than shoulder length, but shorter than it is now.

• Keep it the way it is beautiful

What Girls Said 3

• Cut just a little bit, but don't cut it short. I agree with the others. Long hair makes you look more feminine. Putting layers would create volume and would make it look more bouncy.

You can change your look by:
    - coloring it or putting highlights in it
    - I think side-swept bangs would look good on you and make you look younger
    - maybe, if you're daring enough, perm it =) Your hair doesn't seem to be stick straight, so perming might work. And it would look fabulous and make you look more sophisticated and pretty without having to spend hours with the curling iron!

• Your hair looks gorgeous the way it is!

But if you're tired of the same look I say

you layer it, (streak it) if you really want to look different,

and have it shoulder length or a little longer.

• If you have split ends, get a trim.

If not, don't cut your hair! - Long hair is really beautiful.