Girls what's your favorite bikini to wear to the beach, pool, or even just to lay out in?

What style is your bikini? Triangle, bandeau, halter, push up?

Have you gotten a new bikini for this summer?
Where do you buy you bikinis from?

Please post links.

Just Curious

Most Helpful Girl

• I bought these for summer images.asos-media.com/.../image4xl.jpg

I have massive boobs so I struggle to find a well fitted bikini. String bikinis are super uncomfortable so I usually go for a bra-style or halter type. Because I'm slim I can't find monokinis/onepieces that fit my body as well as my boobs. :/

What Girls Said 7

• It is still cold with snow where I come from so haven't thought about getting a new bikini yet. I own a number of bikinis but over the past few years I have become a big fan of thong triangle bikinis. They show off my ass nicely and I feel sexy when wearing them.

• I haven't worn a bathing suit since I was 6 years old... I come from a strict household and bikinis were off limits. haven't even worn shorts since I was 8 years old. I have short muscular legs so I feel self conscious anyways...

I'm trying to get the courage to wear one this year though

• You can do it. :) Don't feel self conscious. My friend was self conscious about her body in a bikini because it shows a lot. To make her feel better I went out to the beach in my Speedo. :) it made her feel better xd :)

• Thanks... I suppose I'm self conscious because I'm not used to showing my skin... but it also seems like no matter how much I work out and eat well I'll never be happy with my shape (pear shape)... I commend all of the women that can wear bikinis.

• Pear shapes are nice. :)

• I never wear thong bikinis or anything to skimpy I don't think my pool club would allow it. haha. I have bikinis form everywhere. Yeah I already got 4. I got 2 from lilly pulitzer ( a bandeau and a halter), 1 from victoria secret (push up bandeau) and one from a local bating suit boutique right next to my beach house (it's a bandeau) . I can't wait till it's warm enough to where them it's so cold in nc right now.

• I'm not one to wear bikinis, in the culture where I came from, it's still seen as too vulgar and I don't have the stomach to pull it off =)

• Actually I prefer a halter top with board shorts :-)

• i have tons of bikinis... they cover the full range on both tops and bottoms... from tankini to halter to triangle top... and shorts to brazilian to thong bottoms...

i have bought them a ton of places.

• I usually wear shorts and a t shirt or a tanktop. I'm'not the type of girl to wear things like that.

• Insecure?

• No well maybe a little. Its mostly because how I was raised my grandma is old school. Whenever we went to the beach or things like that she would only let us wear those things. So its mostly because I'm used to it now.

What Guys Said 2