Who would you choose? A girl with a hot body but ugly face or a girl who is fat but very pretty?

So who would you choose? Give your reasons. lol does physical appearance really matters?

0|0
1|11

Most Helpful Girl

• I think most would say pretty face sinceweight can be lost

0|0
    0|0
    • Thanks! I know its true because body can be changed but beauty can not. Like you'll always be beautiful but you won't always be fat

What Guys Said 11

• Pretty face, but both are important. I wouldn't date a girl with a pretty face but terrible body (like 500 lbs.), and I wouldn't date an ugly girl with a hot body either. I'm much more likely to settle for someone who has an average face and body than someone who is a ten in one but not the other.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think it's kind of cheating the question to say 'the fat girl can lose weight'.

Assuming they are as they are going to be in the future, ugly face, hot body.

I'll learn to love her face and smile if I fall in love with her, but I need to want to have sex with her when I scan her body. If she's fat but 'pretty' my thinking she's pretty is intellectual, but there's no urge.

0|0
    0|0
  • A fat girl with a pretty face because she can lose the weight. Physical appearance always matters; a man needs to be attracted to the woman to have an erection.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd go with a girl who is a little chubby but pretty I don't really consider a girl to be fat unless you're like 150+ pounds but the reason being of course you can lose the weight

0|0
    0|0
  • Fat girl and perrdy face.
    Reason: I would burn the fat off of her ;)

0|1
    0|0
  • A fat girl can always lose the weight. An ugly girl can't get pretty unfortunately : )

0|1
    0|0
  • If those were my only options I'd rather just stay single.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hot body, with ugly face...

0|1
    0|0
  • Probably the one whoses fat and very pretty since she can lose weight.

0|0
    0|0
  • This got asked a few days ago.
    I choose pretty face over pretty body. I will spend more time looking at her face than her body.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer the hot body with the ugly face.

1|1
    0|0
    • by the way, just because she's fat with a pretty face doesn't mean that her face will necessarily still be pretty when she loses weight. Weight loss will cause a person to lose volume in the face so it may not necessarily be so pretty after the weight loss.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!