Question for the ladies out there?

when checking out guys does shoulder width matter to women? do women care if a guy does not have broad shoulders?

Most Helpful Girl

• i like a guy with wide shoulders. its pretty hot:)

but a guy who's shoulders aren't as broad isn't someone id look at less- he could have other nice features which stand out. =]

at the end of the day, it begins with the heart with me anyways. thats what really gets to me most.

• i answered twice? wow I don't know how that happened…:|
      but thank u haha=]

What Girls Said 22

• This is a tough one. I like a man that is a man. One that is larger than me (not hard, since I'm 5', 1"). One that has some chest hair. I love this type of area

• YES! i LOVE wide shoulders lol, theyre so hot=]
    BUTTTTT if his shoulders ain't wide it doesn't mean i won't associate with him lol.
    but yeh i do notice it:)

• Broad shoulders are divine, but there's such a shortage of truly wonderful men, I'd be so happy if I could just get my hands on one that I could care less about his shoulders

• You've asked this question before. What's the point of asking it again?www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q959277-question-for-ladies-here

• personally i like broad shoulders, its very attractive but its not a deal breaker

• For me personally... it's a definite turn on, no overly expanded muscles, I mean the bone structure... broader shoulders seem more masculine. :)

• Shoulder width is not something I really pay attention to.

• It's not something that I particularly *care* about, but broad shoulders are attractive. While they're attractive it's not a must have, either.

• That's not something I notice about guys, so I would say no, it doesn't bother me.

• Shoulders don't have to be broad but I like strong shoulders on a guy and chest hair

• That's like the weirdest insecurity I've ever heard of.. No offense lol.. Only thing that's important to us usually is height and build when checking a guy out, assuming his face was already attractive.. lol

• Lol i date tall and skinny men i never dated a muscle head it doesn't matter what they look like really.

• No, we don't give a shit.

• It doesn't matter.

• I don't really care about that. I'm mainly looking at hight (leg length even though I'm not really attracted to legs), face, and hair.

• Nope. What really matters is the attitude

• I don't really care about that. As long as he is nice and smells good then it's fine.

• I LOVE BROAD SHOULDERS

• Yes I do notice it ! And it is attractive! But I've liked guys without wide shoulders. . . :)

• it doesn't matter much. He should be good looking and smell nice. :-)

• I love broad chests and shoulders. Love to lay my head on them ;) Plus, they just help with the overall manly look

• I don't really notice it. A song as it's proportional to his body, it's all good

What Guys Said 1

• I like wimin with little tiny shoulders cuzz they is easier to tote around. When they got them big shoulders its harder to get em into the trunk and strap em to the chimney.