Girls do you like guys who style their hair?

Girls do you like guys who style their hair? As in guys who have a specific style to their hari? How do you feel about hair gel?

Most Helpful Girl

• It's okay, as long as it doesn't make his hair so rigid that it can't bend. I like a bit of hairgel, but mostly for volume.

What Girls Said 15

• Well, I like when a guy styles their hair to go out on date night, but when we are at home, fluffy and touchable is how i like it.

• It all comes down to if you style you how, how you do it. Most guys in this generation are styling their hair. So we might as well get used to it. Personally I like it and it shows that when a guy goes out that he didn't just get out of bed but he tried a little. It makes you look out together

• Sure if it looks good

• Whether a man styles his hair or not is not of much concern to me. As long as it doesn't look like he spends too much time on it then I'm all cool with it.

• I prefer to not see a very shiny hair. If the style fits his hair well, then I find it very attractive. I prefer mouse over hair gel because with hair gel, it hardens and it's very shiny. It's really weird.

• Some do yeah. I personally really don't care.

• Yes but not tooooo much gel, really.

• I do haha that is the first thing I see in a guy

• As long as they don't spend more than 15 minutes on it and it works for them

• Yeah we like it just don't go overboard on the hair products or we'll start thinking you're gay

• It doesn't really matter to be honest

• Yes it's sexy

• personally, I don't like a guy who has a buzz cut. it looks super boring. I prefer a guy who has a style to it and a bit of length, but that doesn't mean hair that goes down to their shoulders. gel can come in handy but don't over do it. don't get me wrong, I know a lot of girls who find the buzz cut good looking but also a lot who enjoy a bit of style.

• I don't mind how a guys hair looks as long as it isn't rock hard from hair gel

• Not really. I don't like guys that are metro

What Guys Said 1

• I'm sure they would just as long as it suits you man.