Are tall and skinny guys unattractive?

So I'm 6'0" and have a bit of a fast metabolism my doctor said it's not bad but I am under weight I've weighed about 90lbs+ for a few years and I've always been made bullied for my weight and girls always said it's gross and weird but it's in my genetics my entire family is naturally skinny so ladies do you think this is a turn off? I'm more into girls that are about 4'4" - 5'2" so is it a turn off?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 6

• I like tall skinny guys they seem so nice just to cuddle up next to. If weight is a problem partly because of a fast metabolism then you need to find foods with a higher calorie content to balance this out.

• It wouldn't be a turn off for me.

• Have you tried eating a lot at dinnertime?

• My food digests very quickly anything I eat digests within minutes

• Hmmm I think you should eat more carbos. Try eating rice in every meal

• wait how old are u and what do u currently weigh

• 16 and I weigh around 98 or so but I haven't been eating lately because of depression

• I guess that's true I've just been through a lot lately but I usually weigh about 98 on a good day my mom always weighed 98 until she got pregnant so I guess it's normal for me

• lets say u were fat. then u would want to be skinny. if u were in the middle, you would want to be ripped. same for girls. acceptance is the key and moving on.

• No! I love tall and skinny guys. I don't know why, they are just my type!!!

• I like tall skinny guys I wouldn't be turned off

What Guys Said 2

• Hey but no one will give you crap about your six pack.

• I'm the same way.. some advice would be to hit the gym. When your skinny and work out even a little. It looks MUCH better, trust me on it. I'm a slim mother trucker, but working out had made me look toned.