How much $ is your average daily outfit worth?

Just wondering how much people pay for their clothes and accessories. I'm talking about everything you wear on a daily basis including pants, shirts, belts, watches, jewelry etc.

0|0
8|5

Most Helpful Guy

• 300 if i wear my watch, 50-60 depending if its jeans and the shirt and stuff without the watch

0|0
    0|0
    • Man I really need to get a watch. I just hate wearing watches.

• asker, are you high? reread your comment.

• Haha I know but it seems like anyone who is anyone wears a watch and I guess it an look pretty stylish

What Girls Said 8

• bag40, jacket30, shoe20, outfit40, socks and undergarments30.
    im not sure if my glasses count cause its part of what i wear lol but 200.
    no idea how much jewelries are... all gifts. probably 400
    total=760
    that number is a bit too big for my blood. luckily more than 600 were gifts haha

1|0
    0|0
  • Today:
    -Lululemons--$100
    -Asics--$120
    -Uni sweater--$40
    -Watch--$250
    -Handbag--$160

Depends on the handbag and shoes I'm wearing. Some of my shoes are $300-$400 themselves...
    And if I'm wearing other athletic wear (pilates/yoga attire) it's also pretty expensive.

1|0
    0|0
    • I've been thinking about trying some pilates... lol do guys ever do those?

• Yep! We have quite a few male clients who come for pilates actually. Most of them being marathon runners who are looking for low impact strength training and recovery conditioning. Fo for it.

• Haha nice, I might just do it!

• Casual:
    Jeans- $40
    Tops- $30-40
    Handbag- $215
    Watch- $120
    Earrings- $400
    Shoes- $50
    Mostly $700

Night Out:
    Dress: $120
    Shoes: $215
    Bag: $20
    Accessories: around $300 all together.
    Mostly $655

0|0
    0|0
  • pants-20
    top-20
    bag-450
    shoes-40
    bra-40
    panties-5
    If i wear a dress it is prob about 30 so 10 dollars cheaper.

0|0
    0|0
  • Jeans - $300 average
    Top - $50 probably
    Cardigan/ sweater $60
    Shoes - $130?
    Bag - $350
    Earrings- $600
    Probably about $1500, give or take. I splurge on make up, jeans, and bags and buy cheaper tops usually

0|0
    0|0
    • And I buy lots of cheap jewelry that I switch up that isn't my earrings; they're the only expensive jewelry I buy.

• Show All
    • Haha nice someone could mug you for your clothes and pay their rent for a month :P

• They could! Haha I doubt the average person can tell I'm wearing that much though except for my purse and sunglasses, nothing has logos on it thank god. :p

• If my prescription glasses count, I think around 400 dollars.

0|0
    0|0
  • 1500 and up.. it really depends on what brand of handbag or shoes i'm wearing that day lol

0|0
    0|0
    • Lol sweet, I forgot to say not to include handbags to make it more even between guys and girls.

• I think that between 150-200 dlls, without considering jewelry/handbags. I usually save and buy designer jewelry and handbags, so my outfits considering that would be over 500

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• I have a lot of cheaper no brand clothes so probably not much. If you did include my glasses it would be hundreds of dollars worth lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I wanna say 30$ per outfit, but all of my stuff we're just handed to me. If i had to take a guess on the orinal cost it'd be 110$.

0|0
    0|0
  • 70 on average

0|0
    0|0
  • at home, maybe 20$?

outside probably 60$ all together.

it might sound like a lot, but it isn't. it looks pretty low class lol. but i don't care.

0|0
    0|0