I know this is really lame, but how do I look? For girls please?

I just wanna hear what your opinions are and maybe any advice you have. I know the first picture is goofy, its from a snapchat pic. Its just the most recent picture of me that I have.

I can't add a link. So just remove the spaces if you can please!

snapcracklepop135. imgur. com

Thanks!

Most Helpful Guy

• You're slightly above average. The camera being so close to your face is making your face a bit distorted and fat but I can tell you're decent looking in reality. They'd think you're good looking for sure if you have better pics from further away.

• Haha, I guess it couldn't hurt to try and take normal pictures. But thanks for the advice and for taking the time to respond! I really appreciate the feedback!

What Girls Said 11

• Aww, you're adorable! You have pretty eyes (I love brown eyes!), a gorgeous smile, and really nice looking skin! I don't know what advice you're looking for -- advice is for when there's a problem. You don't look like you have a problem though lol ;)

• Thank you for the compliments! I really do appreciate them!

• You're welcome, handsome~!

• You're making a dopey face, so its hard to tell. But I like your hair, eyebrows, and you've got pretty eyes. So maybe you're attractive?

Come back with a normal smile, or normal picture, for a proper analysis.

• I have a second photo on there. I don't know if you saw it or not. It's a little more normal! haha

• Oh I see, You look average to me.

• Need self confidence not the approval of others

• Land sakes, you're adorable! I have an utter weakness for fellas with expressive eyes, and I happen to love it when a guy is fun enough to take goofy pictures. You look just like Aladdin!

• Haha, Aladdin? Haven't heard that one yet! Thank you though! I appreciate the compliment!

• Omg he does look like Aladdin -- how bout you take me for a ride on your magic carpet? ;) HAHA.

• you are a 7 , but you seem friendly and approachable

• I guess that counts for something. Thank you though!

• You look normal.

• Alright haha, thanks for taking the time to respond!

• You're gorgeous and your smile is really nice :)

• Thank you! I reallly appreciate it!!

• You're cute! You have such a nice smile, and you look so happy and friendly.

• So cute! I can't believe you even have to ask :)

• What about meh?

• Thanks! But I've just had the worst luck with girls recently. Seems like I keep getting strung along until they find somebody better. Reeeeally bringing me down.

• You're not bad

• Well thank you for the honesty!

• Not ugly. You can work on getting some swag.

• I will try to obtain the swag. :)

What Guys Said 1

• You look pretty beast dude. However you could do with a new haircut. Find something that compliments the shape of you face and your hair-type.

• Thank you! I'll definitely look into it!