Rate all these girls 1-10? Which is the hottest?

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=29fu5k&s=8 rate them out of 10? Which girl is the hottest?

Most Helpful Guy

• The photo looks manipulated. They all look as if they've had their faces swapped with someone else's (but maybe it was just that someone retouched it too much and obliterated the texture of their faces). Although the first girl's isn't too noticeable, it looks apparent on the second girl from the left onward and is even more obvious on the girl in the middle onward. I'm not definitive on that opinion though, maybe it was just taken with a cheap camera and bad lighting and someone tried to retouch it more than they should have (given the picture's quality) but that only made it worse. Whatever the reason, it doesn't look natural.

Anyway, from left to right, 6; 2 (She seems to have a good body and great hair, but, because of her huge forehead and large cheeks, her face in this picture looks huge and very disproportionate to the rest of her body. I'd say it was just a bad picture of her and wouldn't be surprised if she actually was attractive.); 6 (Her hair and body are great, but, because light filled her right eye but no light caught her left eye, her left eye looks very strange and her forehead, cheeks, and chin are just unnatural and lack any texture, all of which detracts from her appearance.); 5 (Again, same problem with the other two, only worse. Her cheeks and chin have been so retouched that they lack any texture and the "laugh lines" have been diminished to the point of being barely discernible, which gives her a very fake, plastic appearance.); 7 (Same problem as the last three. Her face lacks any texture and looks very plastic and unnatural).

Overall, I'd say that the girl on the far left, the one in the middle, and the one on the far right (and possibly the girl between the girl in the middle and the girl on the far right) are attractive. As I said, this just wasn't a very flattering picture of any of them.

• The left has a huge belly.
      Maybe its the way she is standing or the angle.
      Takes away points from her "good body" to me.

• I agree and took that into account. I rated her mainly for her face. I was pretty generous with my ratings, because, as I said, I think it was a bad photo.

What Guys Said 15

• Far right- 8
    Middle right-5
    middle-7.5
    Middle left-5
    Left- 7

The girl on the far right is the prettiest in my opinion. I like her skin and smile
    Average for me is a 5 So the middle right ( didn't make as much effort as the others) and Middle left ( needs to know what works for her and not just wear style because they are trending)

• - 5 (In the picture it looks like she has very unhealthy skin BUT if it's just because that picture was taken with a toaster then that is both unfortunate & completely understandable. So if she infact has healthy skin than my rating will change from a 5/10 to a 6/10 'cause that face is perfect not to mention those luscious lips of hers.)

- 2 (That face is just not doing it for me but she can't help that she was born with that face just like a beta guy can't help he wasn't born well endowed, life isn't fair for either of them BUT that's life get used to it...)

- 6 (A damn near perfect face in my opinion with perfect skin as a +)

- 6 (Obviously somewhat personal & mostly biased opinion but IDGAF!! Trolol!!!) BUUUT!! If she goes from brunette to REDHEAD (Also I'm not sure if she is a brunette she looks like a redhead but at the same time a brunette as well but that's probably just because I'm kinda color blind not to mention that this photo was taken with a toaster anyway...), have her hair go from straight/smooth/shoulder length to wavy/wild/kinda curly/messy/upper-to-lower back length, KEEPS her pale skin, puts on red lipstick, adopts a red hot, fiery, confident/sometimes over-confident, mature, slutty, & naughty personality MIX that with her natural (NOT FAKE!! I HATE FAKE!!!) Big Breasts & Curvy Body & somewhat Masculine Facial Features & she will go from 6/10 to a (somewhat objective & mostly unbiased) 7.5/10 (But in my opinion she will go from a 7.5/10 to a 6trillion/10) & I will literally quit being a bachelor that sleeps with women that are 9's & 10's & will get on my knees & propose to this Fiery Redheaded Goddess of a WOMAN!!

5.5 (Healthy skin gave her a +.5)! Along with a pretty face too of course... (;

• To be honest they all seem hot in their own way, i would like to talk to them find out which is more my type!

They all are pretty cute though

• 7, 6, 8, 5, 6

• 5
    4.5
    5
    5.5
    4

• I'd like to add, if any of these women gain weight or get older it's not going to be pretty.

• So none of them are exceptionally attractive?

• I don't think so, none are ugly though, it's not a dichotomy, they are average which is good.

• 44757

They're all pretty much average i guess.

• From left to right:
    5
    4
    6
    4
    5

• from left to right

7.5, 7, 8, 6.5, 6

The girl in the middle is quite foxy to me, so i rated her the highest. The girl on the fast left is also pretty cute. I also like the girl between those two tbh. She looks like she has amazing legs

• Which ever one is on the far left is the best the one in the middle is second place the one on the far right is third and the one on the middle left is fourth and the one on the middle right is fifth

• hottest is 4th from left to right to Me

• 1 4 2 5 3

From left to right

• Oops. I ranked them.

6.1, 3, 6, 2

• I'm confused. You ranked the girl in the middle as second but gave her a 3/10? And your ratings have gone down to 2.. Are they that unattractive?

• No the way I listed it was confusing.

Girl 1: 6.1/10
      Girl 2: 3/10
      Girl 3: 6/10
      Girl 4: 2/10
      Girl 5: 4.5/10

But on second glance, "Girl 3" edges out "Girl 1" by a very slight margin.

• From left to right: 8, 6, 7, 6, 7

The girl on the left is my type.

• I don't think any of them are cute.

• 64775 - but second from right really makes my bits tingle.

• 9, 5, 7, 6, 8

What Girls Said 10

• 6, 5, 6, 6, 6,
    They are all average in my opinion.
    No one really is striking or stands out from the bunch.

• Who is the hottest?
      I'd say the middle girl, If i had to choose.

• The two that look the hottest is the one in the middle and the one that is right of the middle person.

• from left to right: 7, 5, 7, 7/6, 5/4

As for which is the hottest maybe the girl in the middle. Second right has something angelic about her, far left i'd imagine is pretty attractive to men.

• 6,5,7,5,7

but that isn't a very clear pic! to me!

• 8,7, 8,6, 5

• 8,5,8,6,5 I think far left might be the best

• from left to right: 7, 4, 7, 6, 5

As for hottest, its a tie between far left and middle

• 1. Far right
    2. Middle
    3. Far left
    4. Second to the left
    5. Second to the right

• L to R

7, 3, 5, 7, 4

• From left to right: 6.5, 5, 6.5, 6, 6.5. Sorry if I sounded shallow or something! :D I actually don't really care about appearance and 10 is perfection, so the highest rating for me would be 9, anyway.