Hmmmm. Blonde or Brunette? What's your opinion?

Okay just out of curiosity, do you guys and girls prefer Blondes or Brunettes? Why?

0|0
6|9

Most Helpful Guy

• I'll take one of each, thanks.

0|1
    1|1
    • bingobango has it right. It depends on the girl.

What Guys Said 8

• Everybody's obsessed with shaving every last bit of hair from their bodies these days, so why should we leave any on our heads? Just give me a nice, healthy torso!

0|0
    1|0
  • I've dated mostly brunettes throughout my life. Not sure why. I think a lot of blondes are very beautiful women.

1|1
    0|0
  • Doesn't matter. It depends on the girl. Different hairstyles or colors look good or bad on different people. I've dated blondes, brunettes, and redheads.

1|1
    0|0
  • I believe the color of your hair looks juuuuuust right ;) haha

0|0
    0|0
  • Brunette please.

1|1
    0|0
  • brunette for me, but im not anti blonde either

1|0
    0|0
  • Doesn't matter, my girlfriend is blonde.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the girl... sometimes she looks better with one type.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• I'm a natural brunette and I think brown hair is better on women but I hated it on me. I think blonde hair is very pretty on a lot of blonde girls but not all of them.
    On guys, I love blonde hair. Not that I'm picky on which one, but I do prefer blonde.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think brunettes are actually prettier in regards to women.

1|1
    0|0
  • I like brunettes the best. I think too many people dye their hair blonde, and it really doesn't suit some people. Especially when it ends up white or looking yellow.

0|0
    0|0
  • Brunettes. But really it doesn't matter overall.

0|1
    0|0
  • I like both.

0|0
    0|1
  • i like men with dark hair. and i am not attracted to women but i think on a woman who has the right coloring for blonde (was blonde as a kid, pale skin and light eyes and natural hair is a light brown or dirty blonde), light blonde looks amazing, usually better than brown. most girls i know with that light brown or dirty blonde hair and light eyes look best blonde or at least with blonde highlights, and wouldn't look good brunette.

but natural brunettes usually look better w brown hair and dark brown hair is very pretty if it's natural.

1|0
    0|0