I am a country girl and that's how I look in my clothes but do guys like country girls?

i love the way I look jw how y'all like it?

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends exactly on what you mean by "country" like cowgirl outfits? Or something like what Miley Cyrus wears on her day off?

Country girls have one thing going for them and one thing against them for me.

The good part is they tend to be much more self-reliant, not wimpy little girls who can't lift anything.

The bad part is country girls tend to be heavily religious, while I have no problems with people having their beliefs, I have my own and they include the absence of a God, so it probably wouldn't work out too well.

What Guys Said 1

• This coming from a cowboy I love country girls ever thing about them but I don't date to mean country girls they know to much about us cowboys and how we are

• Lol I love cow boys and if I could get one for myself I would be so happy and I don't mined the way they are I know it takes a special kind of woman to deal with all that but I love cowboys and I think I could deal with one lol

• What do they know about you that us city girls don't?

What Girls Said 3

• If you live in the country that's probably fine. If you're in a big city I'd imagine you look out of place.

• country girl to country girl it works darlin<3 all my guy friends love that I don't dress like the normal girl down the street I grew up in Va and I live in ohio now and when I go out in my skirts and cowboy boots I have guys come up to me and talk to me so I think it works love =-) hope that helps

• each guy is going to have different tastes.