Asides from physical attraction, would you be attracted to their style?

IE: suite and tie, preppy girl look, formal looking, party go-er, casual, school uniform, classy, old-fashioned, etc, or maybe a mixture of it all. Would you be attracted or mind their style asides from physical attraction?

I know that in Japan, most of them do

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 6

• In a fashion sense? Yeah, I'll be attracted to a certain extent. For me, I love girls who can rock jeans and a t-shirt and maybe a ballcap. Really, any outfit is attractive if it fits that girl (if that makes any sense). But the description I typed two sentences up will get my attention instantly if she has the right 'look' for it.

• yeah who wouldn't? if u have good taste in fashion and hair styling, than im down for it ;)

• Absolutely. Many factors come into play when it comes to attraction. Style is one of them.

• Yes, I would.

• style definitely helps. It can bump a person up a point or two if they do it well

• Some what it depends

What Girls Said 2

• One word: SHOES.

• yes ofcourse thats top 5 for me