Girls who have or still dye their hair blonde, how long do you go between touch ups?

I get mine bleached out. The first time I did it my roots were darker further down the scalp because apparently when there is too much hair the bleach won't process evenly?

Is this true? She said I need to fix it every month or else my roots won't be even. When it's a month there is less than half an inch so it will all be the same color. When they have to dye more than an inch it won't all be the same color.

What if I wait 5 or 6 weeks is that really such a big deal?

Most Helpful Girl

• I typically wait 3-4 weeks to get my roots done. I sometimes wait a week or 2 longer depending on how much money I have. Blonde requires a lot of upkeep but 5 weeks really shouldn't be that big of a deal. You should be able to get away with it.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• i bleached my hair platinum continuously for 8 years. i bleached every 6-8 weeks or until people started mentioning to me jokingly.

• they tell me not to let it get to more than 2cm but they just want to make money.