Do girls look at a guys sense of style and judge him to a great extent based on how he looks even when it's not overly dressed or horrible dressed?

How much do girls judge a guys sense of style for dating consideration anyway

Most Helpful Girl

• Unless it's in either of the extremes, I don't really care.

But I DO notice if he wears a tight pink shirt. Or if he's the kind of guy whose pants hangs from his thighs and showing his undies to the world. Or if he's not wearing his hat properly. Basically, if he dresses like a douche, I'm judging him.

What Girls Said 3

• Yes girls do look at a guys sense of style. Like for example if a guy dresses like a slob people make thing especially girls that he does not have the best hygiene around. When a guy dresses a little better or more stylish women do tend to notice him more. I think clothes should not determine what person is like just because of they way they dress but people still do it anyways.

• Unless you look like a total bum with greasy hair and look like a stoner or wearing skinny jeans I don't care what you wear

• Every lady likes a guy with a great sense of style. But can't judge a person based on only just looks, Most of the stylish guys can also be complete Jerks!

What Guys Said 1

• YES! Girls OF COURSE pay attention to your style and judge you - but you use that to your advantage. As a guy, discovering the right sense of style helped me ten-fold...