I'm unsure if other people think I look attractive?

I feel as if I'm decent looking, but I have this feeling that other people would strongly disagree. I've grown up with grandparents that commonly told me that I was an ugly little bitch for the longest time. It took a while to build up my confidence where it is now, but I've always had the feeling that my grandparents were right about how I look.

The first picture was taken about 2 weeks ago and the second was taken around October (I don't take pictures often)

http://puu.sh/7erNP/5a1a4866b7.jpg

http://puu.sh/7ercm/063347ac32.jpg

Thank you for the support! I've always been down on myself for what has happened in the past which inflicted my views on myself, but I know I should stop letting it eat at me (which it's a little hard lol :/ )

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't let people bring you down and make you feel bad about yourself. That is toxic and can effect you. You need to surround yourself with positive people ones that left you up, not bring you down. By the way, you have very pretty eyes

• Thank you :) I know I should let what they said go, but since it was family it was deeper than it should have been. I'm getting better over time, but I still have a long way to go.

What Guys Said 4

• What shiity grandparents you have have. You have really pretty eyes and don't allow anyone to take you confidence from you

• You are pretty.

• How could your grandparents say that to you? No parent or grandparents should ever say anything like that. Anyway, I think you look very very nice. Definitely above average. You got nothing to worry about. Focus on your personality. And don't listen to your grandparents because they don't know what they are talking about.

• My grandparents didn't like women at all, not sure why. People don't get to choose their family, so sometimes we get stuck with people who treat us like crap lol. Thank you.

• your very beautiful, but what is your personality like?

• Thank you! I'm more of a laid-back/nonchalant person. I like to joke around/be silly. I've been told I'm a bit charismatic too. Although, I am introverted to an extent. I really enjoy having alone time lol.

What Girls Said 2

• You're cute and definitely attractive :)

• I think that you are pretty. Some people are toxic but you need to learn to let that go.

• Thanks :) I'm still trying to let it go, which it has for the most part. But it still lingers around.