How attractive do you find this body type?

http://oi58.tinypic.com/2cmxmab.jpg

on a scale of 1-10
how attracted are you to girls with this body?

1 being very little or not attracted at all to this type of body

and
10 being attracted the most to this body type.

please rate from 1 - 10.

• I'm not attracted to this body type
    44% (4)6% (1)19% (5)Vote
  • I'm attracted to this body type
    56% (5)94% (17)81% (22)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
5|13

Most Helpful Guy

• Probably a 6.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• I like that body a lot. I don't usually put numbers, but for your Q I'd give that an VIII

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm personally not attracted to it, she is a bit too skinny. I prefer thicker

but we all have different preferences, obviously plenty of guys find her body attractive

0|0
    0|0
    • Too skinny? Didn`t expect to hear that at all. Thnaks for answering.

• i generaly like thicker thighs and hips etc but yeah... we all like different things :)

• I thought that was thick enough, probably even considered fat on some level, but i suppose we all have different ways of perception. For a moment i thought you were referring to (too skinny) based on how small the boobs are.

Guess you are into bigger women. I personally think this is big yet with small boobs.

• I rate it a 9

1|0
    0|0
  • Its an attractive body time, nice curves. Even though its not a fit body type which is my ultimate attraction, its still a attractive body type to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Curvy hips = 7/10

Small boobs = 4/10

So overall maybe 5/10

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd give between a 7 to 8

1|0
    0|0
  • 7 or 8 she looks good

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd give an 8 or 9.

0|0
    0|0
  • She isn't carrying too much weight, carrying too much weight isn't good as it inhibits agility and good health

0|0
    0|0
  • I give her an 8.

0|0
    0|0
  • solid 9 from me

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd give it a 6

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• I think... stop being so shallow, not everything is about looks, stop being so vain. If you date being on the fact they don't have a bigger belly or even a bit of pudge then you really need to analyze your life.

0|0
    1|0
  • I'd rate it a 7/8. She has really nice hips.

1|0
    0|1
  • I'd say she is a 5. I prefer bigger boobs, her's are a bit small for my taste but I do really like the pale skin.

0|1
    0|0
  • i'd say 5/6

0|1
    0|0
  • 4. too pale thick and flabby. though i dont think her breasts are too small at all. i dont get that.

0|1
    0|0