Girls would you be turned off by these hobbies?

My favorite hobbies are Painting, collecting Vinyl Records and Model railroading.

Most Helpful Guy

• Some girls like those same hobbies, and yet some dont. Hobbies don't matter, and those are things so artistic and normal that no one would be turned off by it. Do you know anyone turned off by music or art?

• I don't know any one turned off by art and music but I do know people who are turned off by model railroading

• Ever been to a restaurant or mall where a train set goes around the whole building? People love that, everybody does!

What Girls Said 14

• No, doesn't turn me off, but why would that turn me on? o.0 That's odd.

I do prefer someone who plays the guitar and a lead singer in a rock band :p! but that's only if I could choose what my ideal parter would like to do as a hobby. Otherwise, any hobby is nice! as long as it's not something crazy like murdering or torturing people or animals.

• why would that b a turn off? most of us love creativity=]

and by the way , even if some girls do, dont let it matter to u. if someone can't hack what u love doing, theyre not worth ur time

• Nope, just don't make a stink about my hobbies. The key is to date someone else with hobbies. People who don't have hobbies of their own, won't understand.

• No I think those sound really cool and original.

• i would never be turned off by anything a guy loves to do. that's dumb.

• I like guys who have the same hobbies as me and I paint. I collect vinyls too, so that's super cool because not many guys collect them.

• Nothing like poping a record on and kicking back listening to the pops and cracks while enjoying the album cover.

• No, painting is kind of sexy. Vinyl records are cool now too. The main thing though is just that the guy's into something other than just drinking or watching TV.

• No not at all. Everyone should have something that they are interested in and enjoy. Your hobbies would make for some great conversation pieces.

• Nah that sounds cool. Cooler than what I do. Video games, anime, and cross stitching.

• That is very attractive to me. Artistic and unique hobbies are very appealing. :)

• No, but id be a little intimidated. you seem cooler than i am. can't have that, son.

• Yeah, I would be personally but there are people who wouldn't. But still even if I first met you and you didn't say anything about these things at first I would probably get to like ur personality and learn to accept these things :)

• not so much painting but vinyl record collections and model railroading kinda. trust me there are women out there that do like your hobbies to so dont give up :)

• what is vinyl records and model railroading?

What Guys Said 2

• If they are turned off by your hobbies then they aren't worth your time man.

• Girls should like you regardless of what hobbies you do.