What do girls think of really hairy guy?

What is the opinion and views of girls about really very hairy guys?

Updates:
Ok. So, its better to wax it all off rather than being too bearly hairy? Would being too hairy repel girls?

0|0
4|1

Most Helpful Girl

• I like hair... chest hair, abdominal "happy trail" hair, arm hair, leg hair... but I'm also okay if a guy doesn't have much.

I don't think there are too many women who are absolutely repulsed by it; most seem to either be neutral or really like it. The one "type" of body hair that might get more questions is back hair.

0|0
    0|0
    • @Update: Hair wouldn't repel me. There might be some girls who say that it would, but except for a few, I think they're just being dramatic. I like hair. I like thick hair, dark hair, but also no hair, since it isn't a deciding factor of dating a guy. It's just something I find attractive. Don't wax unless it is something you want to do.

What Girls Said 3

• Errmmmm. short answer is I don't like it. I like hairy arms, a little hair on the chest, legs, and where naturally is. But I don't like hairy backs. It grosses me out. I say wax that off.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think he looks like a gorilla if he is very hairy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Eww, it's just disgusting.

1|0
    1|0

What Guys Said 1

• My girlfriend loves my beard and hair. She has a hairy dad and brother, so she was raised to see guys as naturally hairy.

0|0
    0|0