What do girls think of really hairy guy?

What is the opinion and views of girls about really very hairy guys?

Ok. So, its better to wax it all off rather than being too bearly hairy? Would being too hairy repel girls?

Most Helpful Girl

• I like hair... chest hair, abdominal "happy trail" hair, arm hair, leg hair... but I'm also okay if a guy doesn't have much.

I don't think there are too many women who are absolutely repulsed by it; most seem to either be neutral or really like it. The one "type" of body hair that might get more questions is back hair.

• @Update: Hair wouldn't repel me. There might be some girls who say that it would, but except for a few, I think they're just being dramatic. I like hair. I like thick hair, dark hair, but also no hair, since it isn't a deciding factor of dating a guy. It's just something I find attractive. Don't wax unless it is something you want to do.

What Girls Said 3

• Errmmmm. short answer is I don't like it. I like hairy arms, a little hair on the chest, legs, and where naturally is. But I don't like hairy backs. It grosses me out. I say wax that off.

• I think he looks like a gorilla if he is very hairy.

• Eww, it's just disgusting.

What Guys Said 1

• My girlfriend loves my beard and hair. She has a hairy dad and brother, so she was raised to see guys as naturally hairy.