If a shy introverted guy has or get's a good sense of style will it be more likely for girls to notice him, and maybe say or something?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, it will. A guy's attraction level is much more then just the way he looks. For many girls, it's the way he talks, carries himself, and even the way he dresses. And being an outgoing guy isn't always required to be attractive. Some girls find the whole introverted thing to be really cute.

What Girls Said 8

• For so many girls I know, it's more about attitude, skill or popularity that makes people attractive. However, I live in a snow globe town where everything has to fit a certain mold- including people.
    In fact, I would say that changing your clothes and stuff just shows inconsistency, which "real girls" find a little confusing, since it's almost as if you're a different person depending on the day.

• A girl is only going to say something if she is outgoing. And honestly how many are their like that out there? There may be some, but there are a lot of shy women also out there. They will not approach. Ever. Looking good helps in all levels of life, so that can't hurt. Good luck.

• I think so! I mean I'd automatically find a guy who takes care of himself/dresses nicely more attractive than one who doesn't, which makes me more likely to approach him over the other. The way you dress will only get you so far though. Hopefully you're shyness is only when it comes to approaching girls and you open up more once the two of you begin conversing.

• As long as you are well groomed I think you are good. Dont forget to BE REAL. Instead of faking a smile for example, wait till it comes. You'll know.

• Is it possible for a shy introvert to look confident? If so that's important. If he looks confident and well dressed, plus plus.

• Yes it will certainly help

• Yes, of course!

• Yes, but girls may already notice him. Good sense of style or not.

What Guys Said 3

• I don't think a girl values a man's sense of style as she does a man's sense of character.
    Nice clothes can be bought by anyone, but a witty and charming personality is rare. Even if you dressed well, a shy introverted guy may come off as boring or insecure when a conversation arises. That's often a deal-breaker.

Girls are also notorious for not making the initial contact. And there lies the crux of your problem. If girls don't initiate, that means you have to. Dressing nice isn't going to help. But becoming less shy and more confident approaching girls will help.

Even if they don't think you're Brad Pitt, girls are always flattered when a guy asks them out or chats them up. They know your intentions, so do it with confidence.

• Yes, being well-dressed can make you more attractive and more appealing to women. However, what ultimately has to sell a woman on you is YOU.

• they will notice you but the amount of girls approaching you will not be significantly higher. girls going after guys happens if they are interested and know they want him regardless of his style.
    if you are able to capitalize on 'more interest/being noticed' then you might be able to get something more but you will still have to make the move & do most of the 'approaching'.