Are belly or nipple or dick or nose piercings on guys hot?

My friend actually has them all and I was wondering whether most girls find any of those attractive?

Most Helpful Girl

• Always love nipple rings, but I prefer it on one nipple, not both. I've rarely ever seen the penis ones, although I think depending on the type of piercing, it may hot.

What Girls Said 14

• well I don't. I'll be quite frank aboumy opinion but it's an honest opinion.

but I mean, soem girls like that stuff. I'm just one of them that doesn't.

I don't mind if a guy get's his eyebrow, ear or lip pierced though

it's all a matter of personal preference I suppose

• Just my opinion here.

Belly and nipple are for girls, dick and nose are unattractive. I can't imagine being with a guy who had all of these. I don't think it'd be possible to respect him. Even if he was smart, funny, and nice, I'd still just look down at him. If he was around your age I guess it's not that bad, but if he was around mind I'd just wonder why he needed so much attention and why he thought that would be a respectable way to get it.

• I'm into ink, not steel.

Xp

• no

• Nipple rings make me laugh haha... I didn't think they were common until recently (I've had the pleasure at laughing at a lot of guys walking around shirtless). I just want to know whether a guy would rather a girl be checking out his physique or wondering what the hell he was thinking when he got that piercing...

• I'm sure there are girls who find those piercings attractive, but I'm not one of them.

• NO that's gross belly what guy has that nose is too girly for me nipples is not cute the only thing that's ok is the penis one. The others ones are too much and girly at least too me.

• Are you 'that friend'? I think it's disgusting. I'm not a huge fan of tattoos either, but those are better than any of those piercings. I could deal with an ear or eyebrow, but only on the right guy.

• That is not me.

It is actually my best friend.

All I have is two tattoos on the back of my arms(stars) and my ears pierced(stretchers)

but his girlfriend really likes them.

• I think that stretching your ear lobes is gross too... I don't want to be able to stick a finger through it! =/

• o_o

belly - NO.

nipple - NO.

dick - HELL NO.

nose - doesn't make a guy more attractive, imo, but it's tolerable, on some guys.

• no

• Nope, nope, nope and nope.

• NOOOO!

• Nope, didn't even know guys had piercings in some of those areas you mentioned. The only one that I think looks hot on guys are the piercing on the ears (one or both), but some guys can pull it off and others can't.

• Nipple:hell no ever since I saw my guess friend squeeze his and puss came out just the site of nipple rings make me want to vomit.

Belly: I've only seen them on gay guys

Dick: Not sure. Does that improve the sensation during sex. It could be cool as long as it's not a huge gauge or gets infected.

Nose: no a stud looks to girly and a curvy one makes you look like a bull-which is unattractive.

I kinda like piercing on the eyebrow-but that was not on the list.

What Guys Said 1

• Today, I saw a guy with a diamond belly ring.

I was like "what f*** just happened?"