Do you prefer small or full lips?

I've found that I enjoy kissing lips that are a little but fuller over very small. Which do you like or both?

Bit not but lol

Most Helpful Guy

• Definently fuller.. Better when kissing, and i USUALLY find it more attractive.

What Guys Said 3

• Full lips any day but I don't discriminate between women based on their lips for sure ;)

• Doesn't matter, both have there benifts

• Full lips look and feel better. Softer, more skin contact.

What Girls Said 6

• Honestly, more full, plump lips seem to have an effortless potential, but someone is not going to be a good kisser just because they have bigger lips.

I remember kissing a guy with smaller lips and it was so awkward because they were barely there. But I was so crazy about him, I had not one single f*ck to give <3

• No, there is widespread cultural prejudice against womens bodies. not an individual preoccupation.

Women bodies are seen as mysterious or odd soft fat leaking incompetent weak. as apposed to the 'normal' body of the male. this is not something the individual comes up with and decides to make her personal issue.

mens bodies are the basic human 'body' with proper function. womens body are the strange other bodies with all sorts of weird complicating extra burdensome activities going on.

they are seen as imperfect male bodies in science for the longest time. it is only recently that there are even diagrams of womens bodies in biology books.

im actually sitting here looking at an Atlas of the human body and the skeletal systems they illustrate are of a male skeletal system though it is not a sex specific human body book.

in addition women are encouraged to be thin, not strong. to become liked, by appearing small and be seductive by appearing weak., helpless.

things you can do with a strong body instill confidence in the self and direct pride in the body. having a body that is praised for not being able to do things that require strength, also robs the person of the pride they would otherwise feel in competence.

simultaneously encouraging helplessness, which would make anyone critical of themselves. helplessness-whether it is a trait 'liked' in women- is not respected and there is no pride involved.

• women are not encouraged or supported to have strong competent bodies, they are expected to be weak, at least weaker and attractive, but they are not respected for it.

self criticism occurs with lack of respect pride and confidence. not when there is a bad body image popping out of the sky from no where.

The 'ideal' womans body is : not too big not too fat not too dirty not too hairy not too rough not too smelly not too powerful not too hard. One can not take pride in -

• -continued- One can not take pride in what one lacks and can NOT do. One takes pride in what on has and CAN do.

• lol This was a response to a question about whether women are too critical of their bodies. weird.

• Full lips. I hate kissing thin/small lips, its like kissing a duck bill.

• Medium =)

But between full and small, I'd go for full. Small lips means more contact with his stubble, and a makeout session could be painful.

• I love full lips. My boyfriends are even bigger than mine and mine are pretty full. They're so much more fun to kiss and suck on and play with hahaha. (:

• FULL! OMG I love lips I can feel and bite and suck on. The thicker the better xD