Should I wear spandex so no one can see under my skirt/dress?

Basically so guys can't see up skirt or incase my skirt blows or I am on stairs (heaps of stairs at school and pervy oys that hang around them) etc.

What's the best color to wear underneath?
Should always wear them or just under certain skirts and dresses?
Do you always wear spandex or shorts under yours?

How high should I wear the bike shorts under the skirt/dress? I wear bike shorts to the gym which I sit quite low on my hips to cover some leg up, should I pull them higher than this under skirts?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah I would. Black is the best but if your dress or skirt is light then go with a neutral or skin tone color if you want.

• Cool thanks :) Would white spandex work well under a light color dress? Skin tone color sounds really good no one will even notice the spandex lol and I think I will wear black most the time though

• How high should I wear the bike shorts under the skirt/dress? I wear bike shorts to the gym which I sit quite low on my hips to cover some leg up, should I pull them higher than this under skirts?

• Oh okay, well if you want to make sure your shorts don't show yes, but always be comfortable. If they are too long some girls use volleyball shorts too.

What Guys Said 6

• Wear spandex. You will feel more comfortable that way. At least mentally. Don't know about physically.

• Under 18 you say... interesting... no wait.. pretty dumb thing to put yourself in this situation. Have more respect for your body. I welcome the dislikes with open arms.

• Spandax or whatever, but that is what a decent girl would do. So, please ignore the doqn arrows and do as your mind says. You are on the right path.

• If it makes you feel comfortable sure.

• No. Also, it's legal in Massachusetts for men to do that in public now. They ruled on it the other day. So basically you can't try and sue them if you go there wearing a skirt.

• Also, if you're having a problem with guys doing this, just wear longer skirts/dresses. You're kind of asking for it, when you wear shorter ones

• http://www. YouTube. com/watch? v=kh_YoPokak0 (watch what Bridgette says at 5 minutes and 30 seconds) then look at what dress she wears here: http://www. YouTube. com/watch? v=_xIF92UCqpg
      at 2 minutes and 58 seconds

She wanted to tease them, because she knew it would.

For those who don't know the rest of the episode, she winds up not only taking the dress off, but not going to the dance. She just couldn't pretend to be happy after Paul (John Ritter) died. Who could blame her?

• Don't forget to take the spaces out between the. and you as well as the. and com

• Well, unmentionables looks good when they are white :D Always wear but not while sleeping ;)

What Girls Said 5

• I don't wear those, but if you think they would make you more comfortable while wearing skirts, then sure. You could try finding ones that match with your skirts. Black is probably a very safe option, or any other dark color. You could also look into skorts, they can be pretty cute as well. It's basically shorts that look like skirts, or skirts that have shorts sewn to them underneath the "skirt layer".

• YES!!! What if that day Aunt flow pays you a visit unexpectedly? you bleed straight through your clothes; added protection. What if you wore granny panties due to laundry shortage? Not a cute view. lol

• Never thought about the extra protection before lol sounds like a good idea and if I ever wore granny panties I think would cover them with shorts haha

• I usually wear nude colored spandex under my dresses for this purpose but I don't wear them if I'm wearing tights. You could wear tights as well to help with this issue.

• You should go with a skin color or one that matches the color of your skirt so your shorts don't stand out. That's what I usually do.

• Thanks :) I was just thinking of wearing black ones most of the time

• Well pulling them up doesn't really work very well, so I suggest you just wear a skirt that's longer and covers them up. Also longer skirts mean you won't have to worry too much about exposing what's underneath :)

• Yep I might need to find some shorter bike shorts bc I have some dresses that are quite short and the bike shorts stick unless I pull the bike shorts up then they don't stick out

• Yes! It's more comfortable.