So who is the tallest female on here?

want to know who is the tallest female on here i am 6'1 whoever is the tallest will get best answer

So to verify how tall i am my mom is 6'2 and my dad is 6'5 and my boyfriend is 6'2

Most Helpful Girl

• I am also 6'1" :)

• lmao, I could take you up on that offer, but another man has won me over already :)

• hey cool my mom is 6'2 and my dad is 6'5

What Guys Said 8

• Five hours in and no one beats 6'1"?

• You realize they can lie and just say there height is above yours to get best answer? Just saying :D, also why would you wish you were short, tall girls are beautiful too!

• I was going to do this :D

• aww thanks some guys tell me that they are intimidated by my height

• Of course, I've always been attracted to taller girls, I find them very appealing! Even if they are taller then me, haha

• *raises hand* I'm 6'5" tehehe

Hehehehe

• that's crazy. I'm one of the shortest guys i know (I'm 5'5). Believe me, it doesn't help when it comes to attracting women

• I know we Manlets may lose to Manmores in height but we can still best them in confidence as long as we have a reason to be proud of who we are. (:

• I think there was a 6'5" girl here the other day...

• There used to be an anon girl who was 6'4. I don't know if she's still around or not.

• I'm 5' 10'' & I love Women of all shapes & sizes. (;

• Even one who is a little bit taller? lol. A lot of guys only want short girls.

• 6''6 midget here xD

What Girls Said 10