So who is the tallest female on here?

want to know who is the tallest female on here i am 6'1 whoever is the tallest will get best answer

Updates:
So to verify how tall i am my mom is 6'2 and my dad is 6'5 and my boyfriend is 6'2

0|0
11|8

Most Helpful Girl

• I am also 6'1" :)

0|1
    0|0
    • Show All
    • lmao, I could take you up on that offer, but another man has won me over already :)

• hey cool my mom is 6'2 and my dad is 6'5

What Guys Said 8

• Five hours in and no one beats 6'1"?

1|2
    0|0
  • You realize they can lie and just say there height is above yours to get best answer? Just saying :D, also why would you wish you were short, tall girls are beautiful too!

1|3
    1|0
    • I was going to do this :D

• Show All
    • aww thanks some guys tell me that they are intimidated by my height

• Of course, I've always been attracted to taller girls, I find them very appealing! Even if they are taller then me, haha

• *raises hand* I'm 6'5" tehehe

Hehehehe

2|2
    0|2
  • that's crazy. I'm one of the shortest guys i know (I'm 5'5). Believe me, it doesn't help when it comes to attracting women

1|1
    0|0
    • I know we Manlets may lose to Manmores in height but we can still best them in confidence as long as we have a reason to be proud of who we are. (:

• I think there was a 6'5" girl here the other day...

1|0
    0|0
  • There used to be an anon girl who was 6'4. I don't know if she's still around or not.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm 5' 10'' & I love Women of all shapes & sizes. (;

1|0
    0|0
    • Even one who is a little bit taller? lol. A lot of guys only want short girls.

• 6''6 midget here xD

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10