• Link 1
    42% (13)44% (14)43% (27)Vote
  • Link 2
    58% (18)56% (18)57% (36)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
8|19

Most Helpful Guy

• Definitely number 1. I like my women on the thicker side.

1|1
    0|1

What Guys Said 18

• Which one has a Master's Degree?

10|0
    0|1
  • I don't find either of them particularly attractive, however if I had to choose I'd choose the second one. First girl is a little bit too chunky for me.

3|1
    1|0
  • For me, the second one...

0|1
    0|0
  • Link 1 any day :D she's got wider hips & I like that :D (call me old school but that's how it is)

0|1
    0|1
  • Neither one is blowing me away, but I'd go with girl number 2.

0|0
    0|0
  • My feeling says that girl B would look very pretty wearing the girl A outfit :-)
    On girl B the legging is fine but the combination makes her lower body half look "too large".

0|0
    0|0
  • Link 1 looks like a woman while link 2 looks like a child.

2|1
    2|1
  • LINK 1 because she is prettier not because of body shape

1|1
    0|1
  • The second but they're both beautiful bodies, both are finr

1|0
    0|0
  • If I had to choose purely off looks, 2

0|1
    0|0
  • Number 2 for sure. I feel like # 1's hips are two wide.

0|1
    0|0
  • I would go with #1. I don't really go for females who are skinny.

1|0
    0|1
  • I'd like something in between.

0|0
    0|0
  • definitely girl 1. She looks more wholesome

0|0
    0|1
  • I am not really attracted to either

0|1
    0|0
  • Neither one are wearing clothes that show off what type of body they really have. The first is wearing a cover, and the second is wearing her pants up to her armpits.

3|1
    1|0
  • Neither. I prefer toned women.

2|1
    0|0
  • 2, if she changes her pants.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• Their clothing choices are awful so it's pretty hard to tell what their body types are. I guess I'll go with #2 simply because she seems a little slimmer/more in shape. Although, high waisted pants are not flattering to any body shape.

1|2
    0|0
  • can't you find me a prettier model? :(
    but for body type, i say 2. 1 doesn't seem very proportional to me... i could just be blind.

0|2
    0|0
  • i guess 2 looks better

0|1
    0|0
  • Does body type really matter? It's more about personality, in my opinion. If #1 had a good reputation and #2 had a bad reputation, what would be more valuable? The question should really be, what personality type do you prefer.

0|0
    0|2
    • Body type matters. Of course so does personality, but if I don't find a girl physically attractive all we'll ever be is friends.

• Well, I personally think that personality rules over body type. If you really liked a girl, would it still matter what her body type is? Personality makes up a person.

• Mental attraction is every bit as important as physical attraction: you don't admire the way clothing fits personalities, and you don't have sex with personalities, but a woman with an awesome personality will become will beautiful as you get to know her than a beautiful woman with a terrible personality.

• 1 because I prefer my women with big hips.

0|0
    0|1
  • #1 because who care for the looks its about the personality because one day those looks well be gone

0|0
    1|0
  • If you're asking about body type, you should use images where you can actually see their body type lol

Picture 1 is altogether more flattering. Picture 2 is just. dem pants! They make her look like her bottom half is just fat.

0|0
    0|0
  • # 1 she has more body and a pretty face # 2 looks flat but has a pretty face

0|0
    0|1