Do you find this body shape attractive? on a scale 1-10?

http://oi61.tinypic.com/xmoqdv.jpg

http://oi61.tinypic.com/969k4g.jpg

How attractive is this body shape to you on a scale from 1-10

and would you date someone with this body shape?

• I don't find that body shape attractive
  • I find it attractive
What body shape would you say this is?

Most Helpful Girl

• love the dress and think your pretty the color looks good on you

What Guys Said 14

• You have nice curves and hips, so as far as the body shape goes I'd rate it an 8. Along with your beauty I think you're pretty good in the physical department.

I try not to date based on body shape so yea I'd date someone with that body shape like I would any other.

• Average. I think that the womans frame is attractive although she could lose some weight in order to accentuate her curves.

Her other features are attractive in my opinion as I like tan woman with dark hair.

• I would give your body type an 8. Very nice curves and that is the body type that I like the best. Also pretty so that makes it even better.

• For me, I would rate that body shape as 9. I like the size a lot and find it very attractive. I like thicker girls. I would definitely date someone with this body shape.

• I would give it a 6.5. It seems to be more of a medium type build for a girl. I am attracted to some girls in my school that naturally have that type of build

• I would prefer option C not my type
    its not attractive to me but its not unattractive either

• Homina homina homina!

• seriously i find you really attractive... go on...

• Ehh, not the best pic for that. Bikini pic would be better, or jeans and a t-shirt.

• I kinda like thicker girls

• Not at all :/ I'd rate it 3/10

• is there something in particular that you don't like or the entire package?

• white guys are attracted to straight as in figure, and plain by nature because that's what white people are straight. not much of a figure. i'm not racist or being defensive, just observing. you are attracted to what you are. Its rare for peple of a certain race to find another race better ore more attractive than their own, and yours has no hips at all, just straight.

• I voted that I do find your body shape attractive, but I'm starting to feel like your personality may be unattractive. I am white and I have an hourglass shape indicated by my actual measurements. People of every race come in all shapes and sizes. What you are ''observing" makes you sound ignorant and bitter. And no, people are also not attracted to what they are. attraction is far, far more complicated than that. I have hips, thank you very much, and a brain to go with it.

• It's a ok shape

• You're a pretty girl and if you shed off some pounds, your body would really stand out to guys. I wouldn't say you're unattractive now, but if you put some work into yourself then you'd really set off.

• Maybe a 4. Too big for me.

What Girls Said 5

• you seem upset and defensive about the comments you are receiving from men. please understand what you are getting yourself into my offering yourself up to be rated on a scale from 1-10 and keep in mind that that will most likely more you feel bad, and fast. Like I said in my comment before, I am white and my body is not "straight like a board." you make yourself sound jealous of white women, and I know that's not what you want. There is beauty in every shape, size, color, gender, whatever! Don't generalize or you'll get generalized yourself. stop hating on other women, and stop offering yourself up to be rated by people you don't even know or care about and I guarantee you'll feel a whole lot better.

• why would i be jealous of white women? wtf?

• hahaha look over your own comments trying to defend yourself from what guys have said: you sound bitter and jealous. If you weren't jealous or bitter you wouldn't try so hard to put white women down. do you really not see how obvious it is? you'd sound a lot more confident in yourself if you didn't feel like you had to pick on others to make yourself look better. I mean come on, get a clue.

• Wtf are you on about. And yes most white chicks are flat all around, its a fact not jealousy. LoL you are weird

• My favorite shape. I think her curves are really pretty and the dress was a good choice. It accentuates her best features.

• No, too big.

Maybe if she had dropped some weight. She has some nice curves though.

• You're thick but you carry it well

• I love the dress and I think you are very pretty