How Tall Are You? SHORTEST person WINS (from each sex)?

we all know who the tall ones are now//
whos the shortest? hehe shortest gets best answer

ps DO YOU LIKE YOUR HEIGHT? Ready set GO! :)

Most Helpful Guy

• 5'2... am i the shortest guy around here. D=<

• are you really 5'2?

• well you live in the us right? lol, and ya i think YOU WIN!!

• hahah! Awesome! Tankyu! i won the world midget chamionship xP
      yas am in the US of A. what chu think?

What Guys Said 25

• 6' and yes I do like my height. I'd probably have even if I were midget - been given a very absorbing brain by nature ;) :D

Hey what's your height ;) :D

• 1.96 m, so that would be about 6'4 I think? And yes, I like it. A lot.

• I'm 5' 9.5". Unfortunately I'm the shortest guy in my family. Both my cousins are over 6', my brother is ~5' 11" and I'm about the same height as my dad and uncle who are in their 60s and 50s respectively. So ya, I wish I was around 6' 2" but it could be worse.

• 6'2". Wouldn't mind being a couple inches taller, but all in all I like my height.

• 5'10. Short for an average American but tall for an Asian , I'm happy enough with it.

• You're fine

• I'd bang you. So hard. Like so fucking hard. You wouldn't be able to sit down for weeks. Mmmm... the though of me being inside you makes my b-hole so wet. God damn I love me some young Asian butthole.

• I have that effect on people.

• I am 5'8". My opinion is too short, like I am.

• 5'9". Wish I was a little taller.

• I'm 6'3".

I beat jay723.

I both like my height, and wish I was taller.

• 5'11".

It does the job...

• I'm 5'4''. Can't really say I like my height for obvious reasons. Always in competition with taller guys and I usually lose. However, it just makes it that extra bit special when a girl actually takes a liking towards me.

• I'm 5'5. This isn't really a competition I want to win though, lol. I'm not a big fan of my height because its generally unattractive to women, and it makes dating difficult.

• keyword: generally. You just gotta find a shorter girl. But I admire you for not letting it drag you down and hate women, or yourself, like some guys do.

• Lol what do you mean?

• Haha! But I've told you my height before :P

• 6'3" and I love it.

• 6'2 i win?

• Im 5'6 and I wish I was a little taller like an inch or two.

• Im 5'9 and think im fairly short for a guy, doesn't bother me though

• Not very short, you are taller than the average Asian

• Oi, im not Asian lol. Im White/ British :-) Not that it would matter hah, im pretty sure Dutch people are the tallest in general.

• I'm 4'10".

Okay you got me, I'm 5'10", I'm too freaking honest! :D

• Hahaha I thought you were really 4'10. I was like 'hey! There's a guy shorter than me' then it's a joke hahaha., anyway, I have never met a guy who was as tall as me or shorter, everyone is way taller. Hahah

• Haha, I know sorry for the let down! She said shortest wins best answer so I just had to do that! :D

• Haha it's ok.

• 5'5 wish i was taller though.

• About 5'7 and currently in a growth spurt right now, thankfully.

• I'm so short that if a rattlesnake farted he'd blow dust in my eyes!

• Well I lose i'm 6'7, although I do like my height.

• 9.5 inches

• 6 foot flat, a little taller than average. It works for me

• 6'3 and I love my height!

• 5'8. wish I was taller, but I always meet girls that are short anyway

• Err like 5'9". Don't like or dislike it - wouldn't change it. Really don't care.

What Girls Said 50

• 5'1". I would like if I was a little taller or just had legs that jeans actually fit, maybe around 5'4"/5"

• I'm either 5'4 or 5'5. Last time I went to the doctor I was 5'4 but I think I may have grown an inch.

I'm fine with my height. I have long legs, and I'm slim, so I look taller than what I really am. I must admit, though, that for a while I wished I was taller. I was always the tall, lanky one as a kid. But I reached the peak of my growth spurt at a young age, whereas most of my friends got it later, so all of a sudden they outgrew me and I had a hard time adjusting. I wanted their height! But now I'm cool ;)

Now I really love being of average height. You can't call me a shrimp or midget because I'm too tall to be considered short. But you certainly can't call me a giraffe because I'm too short to be considered tall. So there :P Then there's also the fact that I can generally reach high shelves, but if there's a tall person around, they'll be asked to get stuff off of shelves instead of me xD Another thing I like about being average height is that I can choose if I want to be tall for a day or not. Stick on a pair of 4 inch Mary Jane wedges and I'm boosted up to 5'8. So being average height has a lot of advantages.

• You have to be X tall to be considered a midget. You also have to be X tall to legally drive (in CO at least).
    X tall is 4'10".
    I'm technically 4'9" but when I went to get my driver's license, I was forced to grow an inch. Which was the first inch I've gained since being 10.
    It's really not that bad being this short, until I see a picture of myself with an average heighted or tall person. Then it's awkward.

• is that really true. the driving thing? but anyway YOU WIN

• Yay? Haha, yeah. The guy asked me all the standard questions and when he asked how tall I was, he told me that I had to be 4'10" so that's what he put.
      I'm sure there's things you can do if you file it as a disability (like get pedal extensions, etc.) but when you're as short as me, it's easier to just gain an inch.

• I'm 5'4. It's average and I know I'm not short, but I would like to be a little taller. Im not short in the real world, but in my home and with friends I'm like a little person lol. Sometimes I can't reach things at stores and have to ask for help, I have to stand on a chair to get stuff from above my fridge. Maybe stuff in my home is just tall... But other than that I have no issues and 5'4 is fine.
    My 20 year old brother is 6'4 and my 12 year old brother is 5'8 (dr. says he will hit about 6'5) so I don't know why I'm this tall.

• I`m 5`3 and 17 years old. I'm ok with my height as it is, though it wouldn't be bad at all to be even a little bit taller. Pretty much all the guys I know are quite tall, so the height difference between me and them is... significant, lol. At least it will be less likely for me to be taller than my future boyfriend, not that I care about that that much.

• I am 5'10ish 5'11 hahaha I love my height! Even though people call me amazon for it and I got picked on a lot by it haha I dont care though now! I love my long legs! :-)

• You are very lucky.

• hahahaaa I HATE studying! so glad I took the semester off!

• Aerospace Engineering. Wish I could take the semester off. Would be much easier for me.

• Unless I am at a family reunion, I will never win a short contest. I am 5' 9 1/2 according my doctor. Guess they think the half is important.

• I am 5'2. I am comfortable with my height.

• I am 5'5" :)

• I'm 5'3"... and I've always been fine with my height.

• 5 just like my shoe size. too bad my fingers are smaller. imagine all my sizes are 5? mann that would be so awesome D:

• I'm 1,60 m. Yes, I use the metric system.
    I wish I were about 5 cm taller, just to not get drowned and having to look at people's backs when I'm in a crowd.

• Ha I won't win this one but I was probably pretty close to being the tallest although I think the tallest girl was 6'1? I am 5'11 and I love it for the most part. I love having long legs and not having to worry about wearing heels and I can always reach things that are high up that the shorter people can't get lol.

• Wow, everyone is suddenly super short. Anyway, I'm 5'9" and I love it. Sometimes I wish I was an inch taller.

• I am 5'2.. although I'm not the shortest, out of all the people I know I kinda am lol

• I'm 5"4 and a half.

• I'm way too tall to answer the question, lol.

• I am 4'11. I was always the shortest girl in school hahahha. I am always the shortest. My mom is a little bit taller, she is 5'3, my older sis is 5'4, my brothers are 5'5...

• thanks for the comment! I wish I felt lucky! LOL!

• OMgosh that is ridiculous! I can't believe they did that! Seriously! I hate the society standards! ha! I was going to model and did some modeling! They wanted me to go nude... thats when I stopped.. also they said I needed to lose 25-30 pounds haha and my dad was already worried as I looked anorexic!

• yay I followed you as well :)

• 5ish..

154 cm to be accurate.

• I'm 5'4. I like my height. My cousin is 4'9 lol and she's older. Its just funny to mess with her because of her height.

• I'm 5"6'. I have no problem with my height but I would't mind being an inch or two taller.

• 5'2, yeah I like it.

• i am 5'2 and like my height

• People will lie. lol I won't, I'm 5'1.

• 5'8" & I'm ok with it.

• 5'2 ! And I love it because I love tall guys so that makes it really easy for a guy to be much taller than me. (:

• I'm 5"4, I wouldn't mind being a little taller.

• I'm 4'9 and a half... and done growing

• girls that want to be taller you really dont i am 5 10 and hate it

• whhyyyy i want to be at least 5'7

• it helps with modeling but when i was in high school i was taller then most the lads lolz

• LOL! "Taller than most lads" dat got meh cracked up! xD

• I am 5"4. I like my height.

• More from Girls
    20