Girls, do the shoes that you wear really matter?

I remember reading an article about the shoes that you wear being a part of a girl's first impression on you?

Does it really matter if a guy wears athletic shoes out or would you prefer to see stylish dress shoes?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 7

• I think shoes matter the most on a comfort level , I like comfty shoes and I don't give a fuck as long as they like match his outfit

• As long as it fits the whole outfit, I don't really care.
    And as long as your shoes don't have lights in the soles...

• The first thing I look at are shoes, the boy can be so cute and e a downer when he has really ugly shoes. Bu maybe thats because I work in a shoestore that it bothers me that much..

• As long as there not old & ratty looking.

• i really don't care about shoes, i mostly don't even look at them when i meet a guy.

• I am okay with any kind of shoes, unless its those sandals with the high socks...

• Nope. I like all shoes...

What Guys Said 2

• Different shoes for every outfit is what they're always saying. No idea why. Obviously there are certain types of shoes you shouldn't wear with certain things (i. e. flip flops with jeans) but other than that I don't know why they have so many pairs.

• Oh, and yes, the first thing she usually looks at, are the shoes

• Great question - it's a great example of how something which girls pay attention to, comes way out of left field for most guys. "What? She's looking at my SHOES?"