my sisters lips tattoed on my neckk?

in want to get my sisters lips tatted on my neck, she is my bestfriend she is my everything i have put her through hell & she still loves me just wondering what you smart girls & guys thinkk.

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds like a tattoo that can easily be assumed to be something else, as well as look trashy to most people who don't know what it's about.

What Guys Said 2

• I like it.

• Personally, I think there are better ways to show her how much she means to you, but that's just me. Tattoos just aren't my things.

What Girls Said 2

• If you work as a tattoo artist, then sure. Otherwise, you won't find a job anywhere. Not saying that's fair, but it's just the way it is. I'm not trying to talk you out of getting a tattoo, because I love tattoos, but I'm just saying that that's the worst spot you could get it. Get it where it won't be visible under a t-shirt.

• Not on your neck! maybe someone where else and instead of lips ya could try matching tattoos or something else.