If you could have any hair/eye/skin combination what would you have?

If you could change your hair/eye/skin combination what would you want to have? And why? And what combination do you have? I have red hair, dark brown eyes, and fair skin I would rather have brown hair, tan skin, and green eyes :) and what is your favorite combination thank you for answering! Have a great day.

Most Helpful Guy

• I have brown eyes, dark brown hair (often looks black), and moderately tan skin. If I could change it I'd probably go black hair, green eyes, same skin. Though I don't know if the green would fit my face lol, I just like the idea of it. But I'm really pretty happy with what I've got.

Assuming favorite combination means what I like in a girl, dark hair, blue or green eyes, somewhat tan skin.

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 9

• I think my look suits me and I have really light blue and ocean blue eyes, I'd never swap them! I think my features suit me however I would prefer it if my skin wasn't so pale and fair, burns like a crisp and is a nightmare for matching foundation.

• im Asian so i have the typical black hair, brown eyes, and yellow/tan skin. boring.
    i want brown hair, blue eyes, and to be naturally tanned haha
    blue eyesssss <333

• I'd choose to be either Black or israeli Jewish. Black because I want to do humanitarian projects in Africa and that would help me fit in with the people who live there.

• I like my skin and hair, I would like to have hazel eyes though instead of brown but I'm fine with everything else :)

• i want light brown hair, gray eyes, and tan skin.. and i have dark brown hair, brown eyes, and pale skin

• I have blonde hair deep blue eyes fair skin & I'm happy the way I am.

• Curly long hair, green eyes, and medium skin color

• young hair, young eye and young skin combo... LOL

• My eyes to be hazel, I luv my skin, and I love my hair but for it to be more, and naturally curly... like curly/puffy