Guys, which do you find more attractive?

Be completely honest. Do you prefer curvy, with meat on the bones or substantial "cushion", or do you prefer lean/slender?
I myself have a body type closer to the first link.. and I have always ALWAYS hated my body. But I've been told that it is desired by many. I wish I looked like the second girl...
Guys give me your input :)
First-
myplussize.files.wordpress.com/.../perfection.jpg
Second-
http://data2.whicdn.com/images/61732798/large.jpg
Third-
www.victoriajanashvili.com/.../...ennoct2011_6.jpg

• First Image
  • Second Image
  • Third Image

Most Helpful Girl

• I think its sad that the first link is a "plus size" i mean she looks like a real human being to me! Absoultely beautiful! Im somewhere in the middle of a and b, im deff curvy, just in slightly smaller proportions. More power to you sister! Dont feel bad for having a real body!!

• Lol of course she looks like a real human being with arms and legs and two eyes. Size does not determine being a real human or woman.

• Okay well clearly she has the features that a human has, but i was refering to the fact that the first picture has a girl who doesn't look likeshe has hair extentions, spray tan, a pushup bra, photoshop, or other things to make a woman look like a barbie, like the second woman does.

What Guys Said 18

• Weight or body size aside, I'm going to say B. No, not because she's skinny (honestly, she's too skinny for my taste, I prefer an athletic or fit girl) but because I'm attracted to girls with darker or tanner skin and dark hair (usually raven-haired girls but brunettes too).

And we all have our insecurities but no one is perfect. As long as you're not a slob and don't purposely not try to do anything about your image, then you shouldn't feel bad. I even work out occasionally and I still have some features I hate but I'm working on improving those areas.

• The first girl is amazing. I meant to vote for her but I got confused and accidentally voted for the second one.

Does anyone else love that little vertical line that goes down from the belly button? So sexy on a "curvy" or slightly, SLIGHTLY chubby girl. Yum.

Anyway, my ideal would be that first girl or like somewhere in between her and the third one.

• What the HELL is that vertical line? I tried scrubbing it off a plenty but no luck. And why do you find it attractive? Is it a natural line only some women get?

• Haha I have no idea. Maybe it's where the line between the abs underneath? Not sure why I find it attractive, but I really do LOVE it. It's so sexy. I guess I just find it to be very feminine and womanly.

• I'd go for the girls in 1st & 3rd image.

Not polling since two votes won't be accepted :D

• I like C but it doesn't really matter to me. All 3 pictures are beautiful women. What really matters is her personality and sense of humor. Those are very important. But me, I've never dated a skinny woman before cuz I'm a skinny guy, and two skeletons having sex probably wouldn't be good for either party lol.

• I like B, perhaps A, C needs a liitle exercise.

• Toss up between 1st and 3rd image for me

• In between 1 and 2. Mostly 1 but with more hips.

• B, but A is pretty good too.

• First one, beautiful face

• The first image is just right. The second image is too skinny. The third image is too fat.

• personality before beauty, beauty fades away.

• I picked A. the second one is to skinny and tall for me

• Girl 2 is attractive, as well as girl 1. I kinda prefer girl 2 though

• I like B a lot :) Girl A is Pretty :) Girl C is unattractive to me.

• I like the first one. And there is definitely nothing wrong with some curves. More to love.

• the second one is the only attractive one

• I would go for 1 and 2 for me I like both types

• Somewhere between first and second.

What Girls Said 7

• They are all unattractive. Plus 1st image looks like a fat girl who`se body has been photoshopped to appear better than it originally was.

• I mean im not a guy but I honestly like the second while the body is more realistic she honestly looks kinda fake and stiff to me

• *I meant to say "while the body is more realistic on the first"

• First Image.

• I say the first one.

• I know I'm not a guy but I think most would prefer something inbetween the two.

• Different people are going to like different things. My husband likes my body and id say I'm pretty curvy. Not too big and not boney. I wish I did look like the 2nd one. Maybe after I start back working out lol

• My body type is the second one and I wouldn't change that for the world

I was lucky to be born thin