Had to pick someone for body OR personality only?

Make you a person with the perfect body, face, hair, the works who is a 10 but nothing in common, or same interests or anything. Then make a second person with the best personality to you, someone who understands you but is a 1-2. Who do you pick?

Most Helpful Girl

• The second one, without a doubt. Once you begin to love somebody, everything about them becomes beautiful anyway.

What Girls Said 9

• Definitely personality. The guy with the 10 looks wouldn't last 2 months, I'd get so bored and annoyed.

• The one with the personality. I've been with people who had killer bodys, and it got, me jack shit. Now im with someone who doesn't have the killer six pack or smile, and we are very seriois aboit eachother (i know you're not, supposed to say forever) but he's deff not ever going to get away. Lol

• I swear my phone hates me:/ im not really 12. I know how to spell serious, I just get a, little carried away with speed texting

• I'd pick the one with the personality as a friend, and the one with the looks as a lover. I'd choose neither as a serious partner, because I'd rather be single than be with someone who I wasn't attracted to completely.

• the second because personality is hard to come by girls want guys that undertand them. plus if I could find a guy like that I wouldn't let him go. bad personalities turn off people even if they are a 10 eventually it fades away and that person is just a hot guy (or girl)

• I'd pick the personality. I could always give them a makeover.

• Looks because eventually were having sex.

• Personality of course

But it's possible to have both looks and personality in the same person

• I would pick the one with the personality. I don't care about looks I've crushed on all different types of guys but based on personality not on looks. I want someone I can have a connection with and who is compatible with me. And that we compliment each other, not just a pretty face.

• Definitely the guy with the looks. Am I superficial. absolutely. but aren't we all.

• Im not at all

• You speak the truth

• @QA

Some people are just in denial.

What Guys Said 9

• If I had to choose, it would be personality but a good mix between the both is definitely more my thing. The reason for choosing personality over looks is that it would just be horrible dating someone with a bad personality, the looks wouldn't really matter!

• I wouldn't pick either, but for the sake of argument I'd go for the one with the stellar personality for the long haul. I'd get so freakin' annoyed by the other woman that I wouldn't give two shits how hot she is.

• No, neither. The perfect woman will be a little of both, the best personality with a good figure. Never one or the other

• I'd pick the 10. I can change my personality to match hers, but I can't make an unattractive girl sexy.

• That's tough.. I guess I'll just pick the 10/10 hottie & have her be apart of my harem. She can have the honor of birthing my many children. (:

• eh, neither.

• Personality hands down every time!

• Neither lmao

• A balance of both would be better choice in my opinion.