Question for all you ladies out there.?

How do you ladies feel about skinny guys? Love em, not attracted to em, don't really care. let me know and thanks!!

0|0
10|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Super not attracted to them. I like muscle and I like my guys to have some body fat. I feel like thin guys look feminine and I'm not into that at all

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• When he is noticeably skinnier than me I would start to feel self concious but generally I don't care that much. Although he has to be a healthy/ active/ fit guy.

But! I find gym junkies/ steroided guys a huge turn off, I would choose a skinny guy over one of those, any day.

0|0
    0|0
  • By "skinny" do you mean a body type similar to this? iv1.lisimg.com/.../600full-brandon-boyd.jpg

If so, then YES! I prefer them :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Eh I prefer my guy with some meat on him. I love a someone who I can actually wrap my arms around and cuddle with. Someone I can grab onto!

1|0
    0|0
  • I like them but you can't be like anorexic skinny, my husband is short and has some muscle but he isn't fat but I love it lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Sorry I'm not into skinny guys.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes love them, and sometime dont really care

0|0
    0|0
  • I've dated several skinny guys. I'm not prejudice towards them at all! I think you just need to have confidence. I don't need muscles to be attracted to a guy. As long as he is confident and kind that's all I need!

0|0
    0|0
  • My man is skinny and I love every little thing about him :) The only downfall is that he's thinner than I am, which does not help my eating disorder at all and makes me super self conscious. In example, no sex with the lights on, I won't go swimming with him because I don't want to be seen, etc.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer them... though the last time my parents saw my boyfriend they freaked out because they said he looked like he had just come from a concentration camp o_0

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.