How many days in a row do you wear thongs before you have to take a break and wear regular underwear?

I wear thongs quite a bit myself and I've been wearin em about four days straight now, it hasn't got to the point where I can't stand em yet. What about everybody else?

Most Helpful Girl

• thongs are all i wear... they are the only comfy thing to me

What Girls Said 6

• I don't really get annoyed by them, but regular underwear feels much more comfortable for me. Although I wear thongs under shorter skirts/dresses.

• I can't wear "normal underwear" anymore. I'm so used to wearing a thong hahah, so for me it's every single day!

• Me too, it seems like when I first put em on, that all I can think of is the initial annoying factor, but once I have em on, after a little while, I never regret it. :)

• Within an hour of wearing a thong I miss my regular underwear.

• LMAO Your really into thongs aren't you?

• I don't ever wear them. I get annoyed with them the minute I put them on

• I can't even wear them for an hour without getting annoyed lmao

What Guys Said 3

• I've worn a girl's bra before and this was our first date. I convinced her to lend me hers. She thought it was funny. But never a thong.

• Haa haa that is funny. :) how'd that go

• Yea it does. I get a kick out of it when I get a girl who wants to hook up with me yet thinks I am going to keep meeting her a bunch times without sex so she's "not a whore." they then wonder why I stop replying to them.

• Yea, when it happened to me. i ate this chick out, fingered her and sucked her nipples, then she wouldn't even give me a hand job or a Bj.

• I once found a $1 male thong on a black Friday . Bought one, out of curiosity, to know the feeling.
    1 hour or less. Never tried it again.

• That's cool, at least you tried it, I wear em all the time, at work and while I'm out just messin around.

• I remember the string irritating me very quickly.

• Yea, the first thong I ever tried was this cheap novelty one, it was irritating as hell, but I'm glad I stuck with it, thongs are prob my fav underwear.

• I'd never wear a thing. I prefer boxer briefs. But you gotta change your underwear every day regardless of your choice

• True, I do change em every day, I would never wear a dirty thong. That ain't right.