Do women find ninjas attractive?

I watch a lot of ninja films and they are among the few things that portray Asian men in a more positive light. There is a good number of non- Asian females that fall for the black-clad, sickle-wielding covert agent of the darkness. The biggest example is Ninja Gaiden where the Caucasian Irene Lew falls for the Japanese Ryu Hayabusa. So I wonder in real-life, would women fall for a real ninja? If so, then why?

0|0
5|3

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 4

• A ninja's skills are mesmerising but I wouldn't use the word attractive to describe my feelings for ninjas. Impressive, but more in a wow that was awesome kinda way, nothing more.

0|1
    0|0
  • I've never met a ninja so. lol jk. I don't know if I would fall for that type of guy,. but he might, no, he would be super awesome but I can't say I'm attracted to the ninja type.

0|1
    0|0
  • Um. what? ninjas aren't real and i have never seen a ninja movie in my life...

0|0
    1|2
  • Hell yes... especially if you are the traditional type of girl and you want the guy who can provide and protect. I personally think its sexxxxy... but then again i am also the type of girl who thinks assassins are sexy and sometimes the bad guy in the movies are just in need of a good woman... sooo

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• obviously.

1|1
    0|0
  • Do women find martian samurais attractive?

0|1
    0|0
  • Kakashi gets all the biches. (;

0|0
    0|0