How much would an arm tattoo cost?

It would be at the top of my arm, around the size of an iPhone, and pretty detailed. I want a tattoo of a phoenix, it will won't be colored at all, and I don't think the line work would be much of a factor since it'll be flame-y for the most part.

how much would you guess that would costs? also i have tiny arms if that means anything...

Most Helpful Guy

• They charge by hour and it's anywhere from 50-100. You'll definitely want to aim toward the top end of that scale for a good artist. It sounds like it may or may not be doable in 5-6 hours but something that size really shouldn't take more then eight hours even if it was fine detail work.

• My guesstimate is $550-650.

But really... just take it into a shop and ask someone. They'll be able to tell you pretty much right away a ballpark number.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• It really depends on what you get.

When I was in America I had a tattoo done in Kentucky. It's about the size of my palm and quite detailed, and it cost me about $120. If I were to get the same tattoo in Australia, it would probably cost about $250. Some places charge per hour, while others charge depending on the design.

Don't try and save costs. The more expensive, the better work it is likely to be.

• The price varies along with the size. Something small could cost you $100. You should go to local tattoo shops and ask around. Remember, the cost often reflects what kind of quality you MIGHT get.