What is a dry shampoo?

My friends were talking about dry shampoo and I told them I knew what it was but I don't. Care to tell me?

Most Helpful Guy

• Because this is something you should have been able to research easily on your own, I'll just give you the wikipedia link.

link

What Guys Said 2

• A dry shampoo is a type of shampoo you can use to remove the dirt and oil of your hair without having to wash it. This shampoo will be used when you want to skip a normal shampooing day or when you have hurry to have your hair done. It has a powder consistency.

• In dry shampoo spray or sprinkle a powder (cornstarch) on your head and it is supposed to absorb the oil. To finish the cleaning process you comb the product out. It’s also good for color treated hair because it will help reduce the amount of color lost.

What Girls Said 4

• It's awesome stuff. Its for people who have great "next day hair." You spray it at the root and rub it in. It soaks up any oils that your hair has produced and it helps give great volume. Oscar Blandi makes on and its about $21. And Big and Sexy makes one also, and its about $16. I would definitely give it a try.

• powder shampoo that you brush through your hair to make it less greasy

• It sometimes comes in a bottle that you can spray directly to your hair. You spray it on dry hair and it cleans it for you.

• It's a powder shampoo. And you don't need water.