I don't know which to pick for Junior prom! Please help!?

I was looking for a junior prom dress, and I don't really have the money to buy one. My mom had a flapper dress, and it fits me fine, everyone in my grade is wearing similar looking dresses and I don't know if it wouldn't be a good idea. My other option is a more traditional dress, my mom says the flapper dress is more fun but the other one is more for junior prom, my boyfriend told me that the other dress is a little small on the top. and I'm a little too big to wear it. I don't want to have to fix it all night but I also don't want to wear something really weird...

It's not that I don;t live the flapper dress, I think it's adorable, I'm just not sure its junior prom-y

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't wear smth that everyone have.. Try to fix that second dress, it's not expensive at all, like add smth so you won't fix it all night. Also, I wouldn't wear smth I don't really like..

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0