What do you think about the buttcrack showing from your pants?

Does it still happen to you sometimes as well? thanks for your answers

Most Helpful Girl

• When you buy pants, do you try them on in stores?

I used to have this problem (not so much with thongs but with underwear in general), but when I bought new pants I started to do things like squat and sit down when I tried them on in the dressing room, to see how well they fit. If I didn't like the way they fit or moved while I was sitting then I just wouldn't get them. This really helped cut down on this problem. Some people suggest wearing a belt but that's never really helped me, personally.

You could also:
    -wear shirts that are a bit longer.
    -stop wearing thongs.
    -wear jeans with a higher waist.

What Guys Said 8

• you don't see it as much as you used to , I remember back in high school you always be seeing girls pants and they'd always be showing off underware when they bent over , now you don't see this as much I find. myself I don't think I'm showing off any butt cleveage

• Trust me. its not a problem.

That aside im sure you could adapt tit-tape to hold it in place?

• Yeah it sometimes happens to me. I bet some of the time I don't realize it.
    What kind of underwear should I wear?(thongs, briefs, boxers, boxer briefs, etc)

• I wouldn't mind showing it off

• If you actually care, you would have changed the kind of underwear you use.

• No, I try my best to not let it happen

• I have the guy version of that problem - whale cock.

• If the butt is an attractive size then it can be hot!

What Girls Said 9

• I have sort of the same problem, because I have a small upper body and a larger lower body, so it's hard to find jeans that are loose enough around my thighs/butt and tight enough around my waist. You can try high rise jeans. I've found that with some pants though, a belt is the only thing that fixes the problem.

• Sometimes its unavoidable. However, if I don't notice I'm always happy if someone tells me my ass crack is showing.

• I also have this problem! I've pretty much stopped wearing thongs because of it. I chalked it up to an odd body shape. Like you, I'm fit and active, no extra weight around the waist but my pants never fit me right. It's like thighs, waist, or butt pick one. Usually my pants have a death grip on my thighs, more or less fit in the butt and then gape at the waist. I wear belts and it sometimes helps.

• It never happens to me because I make sure it doesn't.

• i try and keep it from showing... lol

• If people behind me hate it I'll try to hide it but if they like it I'll leave it alone haha.

• It's embarrasing :O

• I try to avoid that.

• It's the low rise jeans. Try a pair with a higher waist line.