I am working on getting more toned and ready for summer. What could I do to improve?

I would kinna like to gain some weight and add mass on stomach and legs. What do you think I could do to improve a summer body. This is me now s1358.photobucket.com/.../..._zps60091cac.jpg.html

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on what you like really. You don't have a crazy amount of work to do, you're already pretty toned. So if you like pilates, do that, if you like lifitng weight, do that...

Combine with a bit of cardio, possibly intervals, and you should get there. Especially for legs try the staairmaster at a high resistance or run actual stairs. If you're good with that, take two stairs at a time, that will really tone your butt/legs while getting good cardio. Spinning is obviously also good

• Thanks. I think I will start running the stairs at my house.

What Guys Said 7

• Eat more for your stomach.

Squats, lunges, and deadlifts for your legs.

• Damn girl, you're already hot. Don't change anything

• you look great i'd try to stay exactly the way you are. by the way just curious does your stomach get bloated and look fat after you eat, or when you sit down, or when you bend over? i'm just curious if girls with good bodies get that too

• When I over eat my belly will poke out a bit but in a few hours it will go back down.

• what do u mean by sprays. like make up? or acne bodywash stuff

• You look fantastic. There is nothing specific that you should do. Just basic weekly exercises. Running, stretching. Nothing extreme. You got a great body.

• You look hot to me, id just stay te same as you are currently

• Finally, a girl who wants to gain weight and add mass on her stomach and legs. More girls need to be like you. Umm, I guess you could try to eat more and do more leg exercises and squats.

• I get pretty stuffed easily and have a hard time eating rich foods. I am thinking I should eat more rice and chicken because that would be some good carbs and I do not feel soooo stuffed when I eat rice.

• You're slim enough as it is. I'm not sure what else you could do before you start looking like a famine victim.

• I said that I want to gain mass.

• thanks

• Yep, np

What Girls Said 1

• Omfg stfu you are toned.