Have you colored your hair before? If so, what color (s)? Professionally or not?

I've been coloring my hair (and other's hair) on my own since I was in 4th grade haha At first I went with permanent red colors and in the last 3-4 years I started experimenting with semi permanent colors by Manic Panic. Definitely my favorite brand. I've colored my hair red, purple, green, blue, pink, and then normal colors like brown, blonde and black.
My boyfriend wants me to color his hair green this week and I can't wait! I love coloring other people's hair. He wants dark green and since all the greens by manic panic are pretty bright, I will be getting blue and yellow and mixing them together to make the perfect color that he wants.

Most Helpful Girl

• No, I haven't colored my hair... yet. I'm 17 and I don't feel like it. My natural hair color is dark blonde. But to each their own.
    Green surely sounds like an attention grabber. Your boyfriend has the guts, lol. That reminds me of a guy from YouTube that used to have his hair colored like the rainbow (all the colors of the rainbow at the same time, in order); and yeah, he liked and still likes boys. That's probably one of the reasons he did it-to show that he's not afraid of people's opinions on his sexuality.

What Guys Said 1

• When I was 18 I rebelled by having my hair coloured a bright green. Lasted about 2 years. It got boring having to colour it again and again, and after a while I just couldn't be bothered, So I let it grow out.

What Girls Said 4

• Sure I have. Pink, purple, red and platinum blonde. 1st and 2nd and 3rd on my own.4th was professionally done (and it ruined my hair).

• Blonde , Black , red, orange , Auburn , Black Blue and thats box colors , I had highlights done by a professional once

• Yea did it once came kind of rusty red wasn't what I wanted.

• Yeah I once dyed my hair brown.