Where to buy business clothes for women at an affordable price?

Suits and nice business type blouses I guess.
I have a flight attendant interview coming up and need to look professional!
In Canada please. Everything's in America lol :(
I'm pretty petite so that's always hard to find too. It seems every place I know of is so ridiculously expensive. Any ideas?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well Dots USED to be a good option until they went bankrupt and shut down! :(

but I would say u can find them anywhere. I think some people get a false idea that u have to spend a lot of money to look professional, but u really don't. I have found decent business slacks at Ross/TJ maxx although w/ those stores u really have to do ur digging and look through the disorganized store layout

you can find cute business tops at places like cato's, its fashion metro, simply fashion and little places like that

kohls has some good finds in the juniors section

don't think u have to shop j. crew, ann taylor and Michael kors to look professional. everybody ain't got it like that, and u can still look nice and pulled together and spend less than $100 an outfit

What Guys Said 1

• most girls are straight not bisexual. and victoria secrets is the best.

What Girls Said 3

• New York and Company. I don`t know if it is available in Canada but they do have a website. Their clothes are cute and not expensive either.

• TJ Max or Ross Dress for Less

• Burlington coat factory