Necklace on a guy, good or bad idea?

Hey, I'm looking for a necklace and wanted to know if it is a bad idea and I should stop before I start. I have ~20 watches and like to match my watch to what I'm wearing, so I thought I'd try to throw a necklace into the mix. I'm looking at both leather and sliver (no gold, its weird).
I like this ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51vXTTuMVpL.jpg for my metal one since it isn't too bright, and this ecx.images-amazon.com/.../51cqDTmn83L._SX500_.jpg as my leather one, but not specifically the clover.

What do you think?

Most Helpful Guy

• I wear two necklaces, soon to be three. Make sure every colour matches. All metals must match, all leathers must match. Go against this male rule at your peril.

What Girls Said 4

• I'm going to be the odd one out and say I prefer no necklace on a guy. It's not like it's a turn off or anything but not really something I find hot or appealing either.

• Necklaces on guys are totally cool! I like both of the ones you had links to.

• Maybe its just me, but I find necklaces on a guy is extremely hot. I like both as long as they match your style

• i like the second one a lot. i'm not too much of a fan of the metal one.

What Guys Said 4

• They look best with tight silky shirts with the top four buttons undone, pointed shoes and slicked back hair. Personally I prefer white polyester jumpsuits with platform shoes.

• Sometimes I wear a necklace. Keep it under your shirt and stick to the shamrock, the other one seems... odd to put it nicely.

• I think those are nice necklaces. They would work, I sometimes wear a necklace.

• I think some guys can pull it off, but I don't think it ever looks cool. It will make you look younger and other guys will make fun of you