Necklace on a guy, good or bad idea?

Hey, I'm looking for a necklace and wanted to know if it is a bad idea and I should stop before I start. I have ~20 watches and like to match my watch to what I'm wearing, so I thought I'd try to throw a necklace into the mix. I'm looking at both leather and sliver (no gold, its weird).
I like this ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51vXTTuMVpL.jpg for my metal one since it isn't too bright, and this ecx.images-amazon.com/.../51cqDTmn83L._SX500_.jpg as my leather one, but not specifically the clover.

What do you think?

0|0
4|5

Most Helpful Guy

• I wear two necklaces, soon to be three. Make sure every colour matches. All metals must match, all leathers must match. Go against this male rule at your peril.

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• I'm going to be the odd one out and say I prefer no necklace on a guy. It's not like it's a turn off or anything but not really something I find hot or appealing either.

0|0
    0|0
  • Necklaces on guys are totally cool! I like both of the ones you had links to.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe its just me, but I find necklaces on a guy is extremely hot. I like both as long as they match your style

0|0
    0|0
  • i like the second one a lot. i'm not too much of a fan of the metal one.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• They look best with tight silky shirts with the top four buttons undone, pointed shoes and slicked back hair. Personally I prefer white polyester jumpsuits with platform shoes.

1|1
    0|0
  • Sometimes I wear a necklace. Keep it under your shirt and stick to the shamrock, the other one seems... odd to put it nicely.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think those are nice necklaces. They would work, I sometimes wear a necklace.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think some guys can pull it off, but I don't think it ever looks cool. It will make you look younger and other guys will make fun of you

0|0
    0|0