Do you think this is weird or no?

Obviously being a professional model I have to be extremely skinny. But is it weird or bad that im so skinny you can partly see my pelvis bone? I know it sounds gross. Would this be a huge turnoff?

Most Helpful Guy

• Can you post a photo? It would depend how much. by the way I'm not asking for a photo of you. Anyone from Google that has a similar feature.

• google. com/search? q=skinny+my+pelvis+shows&client=ms-android-verizon&hl=en-US&tbm=isch&source=lnms&sa=X&ei=HHAeU6n2NfP7yAGk9YCoAw&ved=0CAkQ_AUoAA&biw=360&bih=615&dpr=2#biv=i%7C7%3Bd%7CujASTT2A7Mp4NM%3A

• It won't let me add a link for some reason so just paste that than add http://www. In front of it. But I would say like that but a little worse.

• All I get is "did not match any documents" Can anyone post a link?

What Guys Said 2

• Doesn't bother me, I don't believe many guys would even notice that.

• it depends but yes its a big turn off, sorry no "mummy" (anorexic) looking girls for me

What Girls Said 5

• I really feel you need to think about your health more than what you look like, that isn't healthy being so thin like that, i've never modeled nor would i give into such a thing as a lot of photographers can be rude, extremely vain and bullies but if i was i wouldn't be so thin, id tell them if they don't like it hire someone else. There are photographers out there who are more than willing to photohgraph you no matter who you are, you just need to find the right people to model for.

• There's a million types of modelling so no, you don't have to extremely skinny. I think that's gross but some people would probably disagree.

• Lol but she's a professional model for V. S. of course she has to be skin and bones{insert scarcasm}

• No kidding! Like there's glamour, runway, editorial, plus size, fitness... Etc etc etc.

• Yea, thats pretty gross, well as long as its as skinny as im thinking. I would never be into that, as well as my man.

• For me, it's a huge turn off. I don't like being able to see ribs on both guys and girls because I'm squeamish that that out of all things.

• you don't have to be extremely skinny to be a model.