Would you rather have a girl with a flat stomach or curves?

I always hear guys talking about girls that have flat stomaches as more attractive, but that only picks out only a few girls in my school... i have curves and i feel as if i can't go to a pool party or beach because they will think in not attractive because of my body shape.

Most Helpful Guy

• Girls with flat stomachs do have curves. Girls naturally have curves. People always say this, a thin girl with flat stomach still normally will have curves/shape, hips that go out waist that goes in. Sure sometimes its not as much as a larger girl but that is because girls on average will build fat in hip butt area first making there curves stand out more. That being said, guys find all different body types attractive. It won't prevent you from guys not liking you, some guys love that! Now if you are not happy with it, you can change that for more confidence, you have the power just get the motivation. But do it for yourself so you can look at yourself in a better way, not for a guy or guys in general because guys will find you attractive the way you are now, some guys love the really curvy girls.

What Guys Said 5

• I'm not that bothered... I have limits obviously, but between being thing and having some curves isn't a big thing for me.

• curvy girls can have flat stomachs!

• Look kid, do what you are good at. Thats what matters. Make a goal, and put all efforts towards it, everything else will work out. And dont worry about boys, they are just nutheads.

• flat stomach and curves if thats an option

• I don't mind if a girl's stomach is not perfectly flat.

What Girls Said 2

• Don't let them stop you. Your under 18 so asking if your comfortable with yourself is a stupid question. If you wanna go to the beach go have fun with your friends don't worry about what others think just have fun. Everyones attracted to a different type of body there are people that will find you attractive.

• You realize a woman with curves can have a flat stomach.