What's better boobs or butt? Why?

I've always wondered what guys prefer but I also want to know why

• boobs
  • butt

Most Helpful Guy

• If you have boobs they need to look good with the rest of you body. some people have huge boobs that don't fit their body.

What Guys Said 7

• I'm an ass man. Its shapely, and its a good gauge of overall fitness when checking a girl out. Very rarely does a chick have a nice butt but a substandard rest of the body. Definitely not a vote against boobs though, they have their place as well, haha.

• I just find the butt area of a female more attractive. The curves down there are just really nice to see visually. The butt, hips waist area, stomach, legs, upper thighs. Just more visually appealing to me then the boobs, guess its just preference just like girls have there preference on what they find more attractive about a guy pysically. Everyone has there own opinion! No one is wrong! Unless you go purely off of ones looks rather then personality!

• Usually in practical life boobs are better I think. But actually, when it's really sexy, then butts are more attracting. They are rare though. And also they "easier" to peek at :)

so it's now your turn :D money or muscles? (or a normal behavior perhaps). Honestly :)

• Oh and I think that blondes should have better boobs and brunettes should have a butt :)

• I love a girl with a nice round juicy butt!

• Butt bcz it sexy

• Boobs while I was a virgin, now butt I guess.

• for me
    1. vagina
    2. ass, hips
    3. boobs

What Girls Said 3

• If you want to look at it from a mans perspective here is a list of what you can do with each:

Boobs: Titty fucking, they are squishy , and you can like feed babies with them.
    Butts: You can Twerk, it is also squishy , and you can have anal sex.

So men just like squishing things it just depends of what type of sexual acts they are in to

• My boyfriend is a definite butt man. He said all boobs are fine, small or large so long as they look right on the girl. He said fake boobs are a total no. ... but then he says he loves a nice round butt. lol

• You can wear a push up bra and make your boobs look bigger but your butt can't. Butts!